UPDATE ON AARON FUND AND GREAT NEWS>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

thought i would start a new thread to make it easier to get to.

well after a week we have raised over 4,000 dollars for aaron booher's lung transplant
You must be registered for see images

sadly we still have a way to go and i am hoping that the drive keeps going for another week. i am trying desperately to meet the goal of 10k to give him end of next week when i see his family personally. that will put them right on to make their goal!!! so if anybody has any thoughts of still sending in anything please please please send even if only a buck

now the great news...

both VIPER MAGAZINE and 5.0 Mustang magazine are going to run a feature on the generosity and help that the mustang and viper guys/gals have done for this boy. i am going to take some pics with aaron in the viper and the mustang and send them to both magazines.they will show up in a summer issue. please be a part of this and make it a great success!!!! ask your mom, dad, brothers, sisters, mistresses
, the mailman, the milkman the crazy guy down the street
anybody who might help.

again i want to thank you all for the help and interest you have given. i know its hard to think about someone elses problems across 20 states but you have really done it. aarons mom called me monday and said she and her husband stayed up sunday reading all the posts and just could not stop crying over the amazing concern you all have shown.

once again this drive is to help a young boy named aaron booher who desperately needs a double lung transplant here in augusta. all donations to be made to...

C.O.T.A. for Aaron

send to

MGW
4159 mike padgett highway
augusta, ga 30906

regards
george

Status
Not open for further replies.