VA/MD Region Luncheon in Fredericksburg VA, Sat. April 15th

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A dismal weather forecast has forced us to reschedule our April VCA Lunch. The event will be held at Vinny's Italian Grill & Pizzeria, 201 Ferry Farm Shopping Center, Fredericksburg, VA at 1:30 PM on next Saturday, April 15. I know this is Easter weekend but this is our best option.

If you think you might attend, please contact me at [email protected] or on my home phone at (540) 899-6308. Please respond by Thursday night, April 13; I need to give the restaurant a head count by Friday.

Directions: Take exit 130A (Route 3 East) off I-95. Continue straight until you have to go either right or left. Go LEFT. Go through the first traffic light and turn RIGHT into the Ferry Farm Shopping Center. The restaurant is on the left side.

If you're coming down from points north, contact Ron Hickey if you're interested in a convoy from Northern Virginia.

Hope to see you on the 15th!

Directions: Take exit 130A (Route 3 East) off I-95. Continue straight until you have to go either right or left. Go LEFT. Go through the first traffic light and turn RIGHT into the Ferry Farm Shopping Center. The restaurant is on the left side.

Here is a link to the MapQuest directions:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=16Qnsgwk%2bAk%3d&longitude=oGxDWGRR5OE%3d&name=Vinny%27s%20Italian%20Grill%20%26%20Pizza&country=US&address=201%20Kings%20Hwy&city=Fredericksburg&state=VA&zipcode=22405&phone=540%2d374%2d8288&spurl=0&&q=Vinny%27s%20Italian%20Grill%20%26%20Pizzeria&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

Update: A few of us are also going to tour our local brewery (Blue and Gray Brewing Co.) at noon (12:00PM). If interested please feel free to join us for that as well. Here is a link to help get you there. It is only a couple minutes from the restaurant.

http://www.blueandgraybrewingco.com/map.cfm

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A dismal weather forecast has forced us to reschedule our April VCA Lunch. The event will be held at Vinny's Italian Grill & Pizzeria, 201 Ferry Farm Shopping Center, Fredericksburg, VA at 1:30 PM on next Saturday, April 15. I know this is Easter weekend but this is our best option.

If you think you might attend, please contact me at [email protected] or on my home phone at (540) 899-6308. Please respond by Thursday night, April 13; I need to give the restaurant a head count by Friday.

If you're coming down from points north, contact Ron Hickey if you're interested in a convoy from Northern Virginia.

Hope to see you on the 15th!

Here is a link to the MapQuest directions:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=16Qnsgwk%2bAk%3d&longitude=oGxDWGRR5OE%3d&name=Vinny%27s%20Italian%20Grill%20%26%20Pizza&country=US&address=201%20Kings%20Hwy&city=Fredericksburg&state=VA&zipcode=22405&phone=540%2d374%2d8288&spurl=0&&q=Vinny%27s%20Italian%20Grill%20%26%20Pizzeria&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

Update: A few of us are also going to tour our local brewery (Blue and Gray Brewing Co.) at noon (12:00PM). If interested please feel free to join us for that as well. Here is a link to help get you there. It is only a couple minutes from the restaurant.

http://www.blueandgraybrewingco.com/map.cfm

I am heading to South Carolina Friday morning and I am staying in Virginia Friday into Saturday, right off of 95, If I am around there at that time maybe I will stop and say Hi.

FLX109

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and I will be meeting Ron to cruise down there from the northern VA area. Call if you can join

443-904-3601
~Jason

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got a call from Ryan. (Red 01 Rt10 with the SRT10 wheels I think) but I was at work up north. Second time i've missed a meet:( Anybody take pics? I'm only about 20-25 minutes from there. Hope there's another one soon.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chip! Yeah, I was sitting next to Ryan when you called him. Sorry you missed it. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics. I forgot my camera. I thought about using my cell phone but those pics ****. :( Anyway, we are having another event here. It will be a cruise first week of August. We start out at the park n ride in Stafford, head down 218 through King George, head back towards F'burg, through Carl's Ice Cream Shop and end at a show. Several of us also meet there at Vinney's every Saturday at 1PM. Chris Kelley (98 Red GTS) and I will be there next Saturday rain or shine. If it rains I probably won't bring the snake but I'll still be there. Come by and I'll buy you lunch.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vinney's is by Carls? I'm not familiar with Vinney's. I actually wont be able to make it this saturday either. I do shift work....And I have my last week of grad school 24-28, after that I should be able to make it out to meets. I look forward to meeting some other viper guys. What was the turnout to this one? Ryan mentioned there might be a Lambo, Ferrari and Lotus.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics Viper52USA. Unfortunately everyone forgot their cameras. :(

Chip, no Vinney's isn't close to Carl's. If you know where the Ferry Farm area is we had it in the shopping center with the Food Lion near there. The two Italian's and British didn't show. I have a friend with a 308 and another with an Elise. Ryan knows someone with a Lambo. None showed. Can't blame them as we had 12 Vipers. Not a bad turnout considering our location. Next time I think I'll hand out an award for the longest distance. We had a few from Maryland that drove almost 100 miles. You have to appreciate that devotion. Thanks to all that showed!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics Viper52USA. Unfortunately everyone forgot their cameras. :(

Chip, no Vinney's isn't close to Carl's. If you know where the Ferry Farm area is we had it in the shopping center with the Food Lion near there. The two Italian's and British didn't show. I have a friend with a 308 and another with an Elise. Ryan knows someone with a Lambo. None showed. Can't blame them as we had 12 Vipers. Not a bad turnout considering our location. Next time I think I'll hand out an award for the longest distance. We had a few from Maryland that drove almost 100 miles. You have to appreciate that devotion. Thanks to all that showed!

99.86 miles according to mapquest! :p

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just found out there is another guy at my gym with a yellow GTS, with wheels and a wing. Including me, 3 of the 4 people i've met with vipers so far go to my gym! I'll make the next meet for sure.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to invite them to our luncheon every Saturday at 1:00PM at Vinney's. Tell them to contact me for more info. [email protected] Also, the big dude with the wite and blue I have met. I forgot his name and lost his number. Just tell him I'm the dude with the silver and blue he met over at the bank one day. He should remember.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi