VCA membership

RON98GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I faxed in my membership application about 1 week ago. I sent it in with my credit card number. I was wondering why I had not been charged yet and I have not recieved any emails or info on the transaction. I have no idea whether or not it has been recieved or who I sent it to. I would hope someone would get back to me on this is a more timely manner.

Reaction score
I faxed in my membership application about 1 week ago. I sent it in with my credit card number. I was wondering why I had not been charged yet and I have not recieved any emails or info on the transaction. I have no idea whether or not it has been recieved or who I sent it to. I would hope someone would get back to me on this is a more timely manner.

Ahh, the bane of our existence.... :) Seriously, this is one of the things that has been a PITA since day one for new members. If you call Kim at 800-998-1110, she can hook you up. Short of that...it is just a slow process. Badges are done up in batches, etc. Renewals have gone well....but new memberships has been a thorn in the side (IMVHO). But...one cll to Kim and you'll have all you need!! HTH!! :)

OP
OP
R

RON98GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I called them and they said they did recieve my "fax". They wont do anything with it for like a month because of the new year or something. I guess they have enough money and dont need to take mine or other new members, when we try to give it to them.
She did agree that someone should have called and at least acknowledged the receipt of the faxed membership and my credit card info.
I guess I will just wait my month or how ever long it takes for them to get around to it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte