VCA MN May Events

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thursday May 19, 2011 - VCA MN May Social
Join us anytime after 6:00 p.m. for great food, drinks, friends, and more than a few laughs.

Oak City Restaurant
5001 American Blvd. (SE corner of Hwy. 100 & I-494)
Bloomington, MN 55431
952-746-8887

Saturday May 21, 2011 - Pat Cullinan Memorial Cruise
VCA MN lost a long time member and great friend in Mr. Pat Cullinan when cancer took his life last December. His lovely bride Colleen has offered VCA MN members the opportunity to participate as she accompanies Pat’s ashes to their final resting place at a favorite fishing hole in Longville, MN.

Our first gathering place for the trip will be the Target Store located on MN Hwy. 5 just east of I-694 in Oakdale. Members will be gathering at this location between 8:00 & 8:20 a.m. From Target we will proceed to the Maple Grove Perkins located in the SE corner of the intersection of I-694 and Hemlock Lane to meet with additional members prior to beginning our cruise north. Plan to be at Perkins prior to 9:15 as we will be leaving that location at 9:15 sharp for a scenic drive to Longville. Upon arrival in Longville we will enjoy lunch prior to completing our trip to the lake. Dirt roads lead to the point where Colleen will place Pat's ashes for his final resting place so please be advised. We will stay with and support Colleen while she says her final goodbyes and then reconvene for the drive back.

Note: This is a rain or shine event, and daily drivers from Pat and Colleen’s families will be accompanying us.

Thursday May 26, 2011 - Dessert Cruise
Watch the web site calendar for details surrounding the meet location for an opportunity to satisfy that sweet tooth.

http://events.viperclub.org/calendar.php?calendar=15

Saturday May 28, 2011 - VCA MN Mystery Cruise
Mr. Heine has once again set up what will be our 4th annual Mystery Cruise. As in the past our destination will not be revealed until we actually pull into the parking lot. Prior to our arrival at ???? you will have plenty of time to ponder and set side wagers on this year's destination as we enjoy lunch in the host town. We have visited some very interesting out-of-the-way places in the past and this year will most certainly add to that fine tradition.

Meet at the Oak City Restaurant between 8:45 & 9:15 a.m. to be a part of solving the mystery.

Oak City Restaurant
5001 American Blvd. (SE corner of Hwy. 100 & I-494)
Bloomington, MN 55431
952-746-8887

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235