VCA Prayer & Support Request

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For those of you who have met me, you all know that I am from a very small town in Southwest Georgia (one of those places where "everybody" knows "everybody") and recently our community was heartbroken to find out that 4-year old Brayden Harrell was diagnosed with an inoperable brain stem tumor.

I have been trying to put together a benefit for Brayden in conjunction with my Dodge dealership and some members of the Georgia Club, but this family is in great need of prayers and support right now so I wanted to go ahead and post this for those of you who would like to help.

http://www.braydenharrell.com/

You can buy pixels for $1 each on the site above to help support Brayden or if you would like to make a monetary donation, please make checks payable to (Roseanne & Darren Harrell - Brayden's parents) and mail to:

Mitchell County Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep
Attn: Melia Davis
P.O. Box 605
Pelham, GA 31779

Please keep Brayden and his family in your prayers! Thank You and May God Bless You!

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Sorry to hear about the situation and prayers sent.
Thinking about a possible car show-maybe at the dealership? We attended a fundraiser(for the local Fire & Rescue) at a dealership near us. They had some donated goodies to give away and charged $20 per car along with volunteers with food and a grill set up. Had it advertised on the local car clubs (paper & net) to get the word out.
Good luck with it!

OP
OP
V

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank You Venomiss!

Its a family owned dealership and I just started working here full-time in August. I was trying to wait until March to do something so I could get "settled in", but I am thinking about doing a small fundraiser sooner.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Continous prayers will be said for little Brayden Harrell of South Georgia - God bless. Thank you for the post. Congrats/good luck on the new job.

OP
OP
V

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please send me an address to send the check....

You can make the check payable to Darren & Roseanne Harrell (Brayden's parents) and mail to:

Mitchell County Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep
c/o Melia Davis
PO Box 605
Pelham, GA 31779

Today was Brayden's last day of radiation and he will be coming home tomorrow and will return to Atlanta on November 12th for an MRI to determine if the treatment is helping any.

We are planning to give all of the donations we receive to his family before they return to Atlanta. During his time back at home, Brayden is getting his "make a wish" trip to Disney World. Thank you so much for your expression of love for this very special little man.

Please continue to remember him in your prayers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte