Venom 650 R - SRT 10 ....

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know what would be a good price on a 04 black 5,5XX mile SRT 10 RAM with a [******] venom 650 R package. I'm toying with the idea of buying one and I just wanted to know where pricing should stand. (and the truck is for sale this way) I'm not taking a srt ram to have the package installed).

thanks for your input !

Scott

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
before buying i would have it dyno tested to see if there are really any engine upgrades and what the hp over stock is you just dont know what you are getting with a H car

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the 650 flywheel or rwhp? I'm about to trade my bone stock SRT Ram for a Paxton supercharged SRT Ram (plus a little more cash) with around 600 rwhp. Regular cab or quad cab?

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know what would be a good price on a 04 black 5,5XX mile SRT 10 RAM with a [******] venom 650 R package. I'm toying with the idea of buying one and I just wanted to know where pricing should stand. (and the truck is for sale this way) I'm not taking a srt ram to have the package installed).

thanks for your input !

Scott

My best guess would be $5-8k over a stock truck depending on other mods (wheels, suspension, etc.)

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks for your input !

Scott

My best guess would be $5-8k over a stock truck depending on other mods (wheels, suspension, etc.)

This is about right, you can plan on 10-25% of what the original package cost was. Why? in the mind of the buyer, higher power vehicles are more likely to have been driven hard (why buy if not going to use, right?). Plus, all the unknowns that go with a modded engine from this outfit, the independent dyno is a definite "must do" to see if the work was actually done.

With the great deals out there on these trucks, it may make more sense to buy a used one and have a Paxton installed. A Paxton truck would have much fewer variables and less risk. You may also still be able to get most warranty work done if needed as no internals have been messed with.

Even nice wheels and tires only bring 50% to 70% of their original cost when resold.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
before buying i would have it dyno tested to see if there are really any engine upgrades and what the hp over stock is you just dont know what you are getting with a H car

Absolutely Agree!!!!!!!

Don't buy it until you dyno it.

You've been warned.