Venom Red and Black ACR pics

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Porsches are definitely whining when they see an ACR show up at the track. I took my new 08 to the PCA club races at Eagles Canyon Memorial Day Weekend. It was too much fun! The only car faster than an ACR is another ACR with a better driver!
Its not bragging to post your numbers! Give us some details? How much faster were you? Any GT2's out there?

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes...let's hear please. The people who have received their ACRs have been pretty stingy sharing their driving impressions. Probably too busy enjoying them!:2tu:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes...let's hear please. The people who have received their ACRs have been pretty stingy sharing their driving impressions. Probably too busy enjoying them!:2tu:
I have had my eyes open at the tracks here in the MidWest all summer, and haven't even seen an 08 on the track, let alone an ACR. I guess you have to visit a dealer showroom to see one, before they get locked up in someone's garage. Or maybe a club car lap day event. NASA at Mid-Ohio on Jul 11-13, will anybody show? I doubt it. As of right now, I am the only Viper registered and going up against last year's Nat'l Champ in a heavily modded Vette. I have about as much chance as a snowball in hell with my stock drivetrain GTS. LOL:dunno: It would be nice if one of these ACR's or this gal with the ACR came up from Texas! Go door-to-door with it baby! No worries, all the other cars will be behind you! :headbang: I think maybe all the ACR owners are leary of driving with a timing device for fear that they will wreck it and insurance won't cover it. Maybe those fears will go away after they get some time behind the wheel. The prob is, then the VR1's will be out and they will have to contend with something comparable in speed. I would just bring it to the track now, set some track records while you still can!:2tu:

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As far as I know Venom Red can/could not be ordered on an ACR? Feel free to correct me if I remembered the color option table wrong... looks really classy though, the black one too!

Its not on the chart of colors. It maybe a one off?