Venom2K Garage????????

brettvette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a post with venom2K posting a reply and I saw his pics changing and there was one of his garage on the cover of Viper Mag. Is this an issue that I missed or is it a photoshop wander, and does anyone have a link to the article or some pictures of his garage?????????

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The photo (of the Faux Magazine Cover) is photoshop dreaming. I have tried a few times to get on the cover without luck. So I decided to try and make a Faux Viper Magazine Cover myself. What do you want a photo of from my garage?

By the way - if you double click on the photo on the left of my post it will have a larger photo of the Comp Coupe / GTS/R Concept in a small section in the rear of my garage "The Viper Pit"

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Pit does indeed exist in real life and looks just like the photos- all of us Central CA VCA members are very proud to have it in our region! I think that Jerry was just trying to say that the Viper Magazine cover was done in photoshop by him.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a photo of the outside of the Viper Pit from an article in a past Viper Magazine.
You must be registered for see images

Photos from our Holiday Party in the Pit (also in Viper Magazine)

Photo from inside the Pit looking to the front

Another Holiday Party Photo looking into the Pit

Last photo of the pit during the Viper Holiday Party

OP
OP
B

brettvette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics, they look great and it is a work of art. Couls you pleas tell me what issue that the article was in so I could order a copy of it or could you post a link to the article please........

Thanks Again

Brett

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no fair! some people have too much money
tongue.gif

Nice garage btw! Hopefully ill have a nice place like that later in life.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett - The photo on top was in the Winter 1999 Issue of Viper Quarterly on pages 22 and 23.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonychicken