VIDEO - RSI 700 Unlimited bests previous record w/ 9.48

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
S.W. AKA THE SHIEK/GOLDEN BOY-THANKS FOR YOUR CORRECTION ON THE FACTS OF THE CASE.PLZ LET ME KNOW WHEN U CAN GET ONE OF YOUR CARS IN THE 9 S WITHOUT USING ANY POWER ADDITIVES N20,S.C.,TURBOS........IVE GOT A SMALL BLOCK CHEVI THATS RUNNING HIGH 9 S ON MOTOR ONLY AND WILL SET UP A SPECIAL DRAG RACE JUST FOR YOU.IT WILL BE A REPLAY OF VOI WHEN SCOTT W FLEW PAST YOU AND YOUR S.C. VIPER WITH A MOTOR ONLY VIPER AT THE FINISH LINE......SLEEP GOOD AND PLEASANT DREAMS!GERALD YOU ARE NOT A CAR GUY,YOU ARE NOW A TUNER IN THE TUNING ARENA AND THE SPOTLIGHT IS ALL ON YOU GOOD BUDDY CONTINUED SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE.CAN WE SEE THAT 10.22 MOTOR ONLY TIME SLIP?THANKS AND AGAIN CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW RECORD! NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your welcome. I have a all motor car available to me that runs 8's, and will be glad to run heads up motor-motor. It's funny that you say Scott flew past my S/C Viper in your 510ci Viper when I ran a faster mph than him on that run. Remember, it's never gone any faster since I drove it(10.47).. I'm sure it's tough being left behind, but please keep your head up and your checkbook out.

"9s with a Small Block Chevy!!! How did you do that???

Norm, Let me know when you guys run that motor - motor race
against the Chevy, I want to be there.

J.P."

Running nines in a small block chevy is not rocket science, it's been done years ago.

You know when you start running fast times, there is always people that get their feelings hurt and want to start changing the rules. Now it's motor to motor. There is always someone faster out there, it's just RSI's turn now, that what makes it fun.

SW

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S.W. GOOD BUDDY!WE ARE TALKING LS1 WITH F.I.AND I HAVENT SEEN MANY F BODYS OR F.I. CORVETTES IN THE 9 S WITH MOTOR ONLY.DONT KNOW WHAT U HAVE SEEN FOR YEARS.DID U SEE THIS VISION IN YOUR DREAMS?YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT 10.47 U RAN!WE ARE WORKING ON THAT RIGHT NOW AND WILL BRING THAT 10.47 DOWN A BIT.YES S.W. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER OUT THERE.J.P. I THINK U KNOW ABOUT THE CAMARO.CALL YOUR HOT LINE NUMBER IN INDIANA IF U ARE STILL IN THE DARK.REGARDS.....NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm
**** , that means my 10:68 isn't that fast. The difference between .48 and .68 seems like day and night. Looks like I got some work ahead.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROHN,10.68 IS FAST IN ANYBODYS BOOK!I KNOW U WILL GET THERE....AS FAR AS SOUR GRAPES GO WE ARE REALLY TALKING ABOUT A FEW BAD APPLES......GOOD LUCK!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY
supergrin.gif

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:

What I want to know is what exactly does SW stand for?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't it mean something like Sriyantha? Didn't think I could spell that did ya SW?

S

SUN RA KAT

Once again, proof that the Yellow Vipers got the strongest engines.

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom and Vipers:
Wow, just watched the video and was I seeing things or was that with just regular shifting? (no powershifting, no speed shifting)

Wow!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two reasons not to powershift that car. First, don't want to powershift with that much N.O.S, and the stock clutch won't take it, with that much power.

SW

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry double post

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SW on 10-19-2002 at 10:07 PM</font>

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
S.W. GOOD BUDDY!WE ARE TALKING LS1 WITH F.I.AND I HAVENT SEEN MANY F BODYS OR F.I. CORVETTES IN THE 9 S WITH MOTOR ONLY.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Norm, the Colonel's MTI 412ci small block Ls1 F.I, 9.91@136 all motor. Also your right, it took a automatic and more $$ spent on your TT ZR1 to get it in the 9's.

SW

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S.W. WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE COLONELS NUMBER HE RAN THATS OLD NEWS.ONCE AGAIN THERE ARE NOT MANY F BODYS OR C-5S MOTOR ONLY F.I. IN THE 9 S.OH AND SPEAKING OF CASH LOOKS LIKE YOU DROPPED A FEW BILLS ON YOUR 550.LOL... SO WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT IF THERE IS ONE?THANX!
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif