You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
availability--immediately, cost introductory only...$4,000 complete kit....this is made from a flexible composite...also the picture of the one in primer doesnt show the brake duct cut out,which it is....also this will allow 25% more air into grill and the brake duct is fully functional with plumbing.these are flawless fit with all OEM hardware mountings.the price does not include shipping of course.These bumpers will require priming and paint only.NO body work or fabricating....Scott

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$4,000 ? errrr. :crazy: Ill dump that into my engine.

Until it looks like
4530.jpg

Ill make one out of wood. It'll be sweet!. J/K

Someday.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very impressive! I especially like the amount of air that can come through the front facia.

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy I will say that is a [******] Copy...or at least looks like it. I would hope the builder never bought a kit from [******]. If he did I sure would think that would spell some serious legal issues. It even looks like the lower corner is molded for [******]'s Carbon Splitter.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a word...BEAUTIFUL. The Pinstripes are what caught my eye when someone mentioned them earlier. Regardless of what the others say I think its the most aerodynamic front fascia and cleanest rear fascia I've ever seen on the aftermarket.

Really a work of art,

Jay K.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a cheap copy of the Venom body kit. Seems like there would be a legal issue with copying someone else's design. I guess making something original takes too much time and talent anymore so it's just easier to copy something already available.
............LEGAL issue.thats a good one,Mr Hennessy can can bring me all the legal issues he would like.I could have replicated "his" product(which this is far from) and i would say bring on your legal issues John.Does John feel used and perhaps taken advantage of.Pretty crappy feeling isnt it. :smirk: .....Oh yea and by the way these ones actually fit with no modifications or bodywork,and wont break when you bump a dip in the road.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a cheap copy of the Venom body kit. Seems like there would be a legal issue with copying someone else's design. I guess making something original takes too much time and talent anymore so it's just easier to copy something already available.

Yeah, other than the fact that the [******] front has a much deeper, rounded "smile" on the front, rather than the horizontal opening here with a recessed indentation underneath (which the [******] version doesn't have), and the [******] rear does not have the fins on either side of the exhaust tips, gosh they're darn near identical. Considering the limited number of effective aerodynamic approaches to a splitter and rear diffuser on a 200 mph car, this doesn't look like the [******] stuff at all (unless your vision is impaired). What were you expecting--small triangular openings with flowers planted in them?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? That looks nothing like the [******] kit! It doesn't protrude as far in the front, and the back is totally different. That wing doesn't look like OEM Supra equipment either. Personally, I wouldn't put the kit on my car, but I think it's pretty good looking.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice edit MichaelP...

Your first reply (like my first reply) was probably more appropriate, although more confrontational!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get a life John! Your not even in the same league as Scott. Go back in your hole and stay there!!!

Scott the kit looks awesome!

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least you are honest about the fact that you used the Hennesy bumpers to copy, make a few changes and then call them your own designs. I know for a fact that you bought the Hennesy front bumper from Larry Macedo not long ago.

It's really sad as up to this point I had heard good things about Vipermed. At this point I would not do business with a person who openly admits to copying someone elses design then flaunts it.
I am really sorry that you feel that way about my product and my professionalism perhaps in the future you will see and feel different, I missed some of my admissions that you seem to have read into.I will say one thing and that is that i pride myself on my ethics and profesionalism and am a firm believer of "do on to others" That being said.Yes i did purchase a "Aero Venom" frt bumper(only)I did not contact him or any other Co. for this purchase.***** contacted me re:some negative comments I had made about him"he did not understand what i had against him.So i refreshed his memory of an incident in which he accepted a significant amt. of money from me and three years later I still had not recieved the product, so he made an attempt to right his wrong by offering me a frt bumper at a discounted price,which against my better judgement i accepted,Well John as i know you are reading this.I still have your bumper intact.as it did not fit on the car without severly modifying the core support of my car, which i was told by John to contact his body shop and they would instruct me.Upon speaking with other people having same problems,I realised that it was not worth the trouble.So in ending I offer John his frt end back intact at the same price including the 3 Y/O dept that was owed.I do not feel that i am flaunting as Snake 505 stated. I am though advertising a product that LEGALLY belongs to me property and design.We have to admit that this is a piece of irony at its finest,John ******* Emailed me with his legal intentions, I guess he feels hes been cheated or ripped off.....imagine that

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least you can send Vipermed money and know you will get product. Which of course you can't say for the bottom-dwelling, **** sucking, low-life cheat [******].

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did first think of the Venom front fascia because the chin pokes forward, but there are other discernable differences between the two designs, and I like the cleaner look of Scott's front fascia better.

The rear fascia is quite unique and I like the undertray diffuser look.

Does the rear wing pull down as a dual-purpose, convenient tray table?

Just kidding..;)

But I do think that the wing is a bit too high up, and dropping it a few inches would integrate the look with the rest of the car.

Thanks for the pics of the clear front side marker lights on a blue car.

I just got a pair for my car, but I haven't installed them yet, and it's good to see how they will look. :laugh:

-Dean.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fine Scott, since you freely admit you used John's bumper to make a few changes to and make your own new and improved bumper, please tell everyone the answer to this question:

How do you operate an automotive business in the state of Florida without the proper licensing from the FL Dept. of Agriculture and FL DMV? Maybe you should spend less time copying other tuners products and more time operating your part-time business in compliance with the laws of your state!
Snake 505,you seem very commited to this,you keep reading information into my post that i dont think that i am sending.you must be very close to the "Tuner" in question or perhaps,maybe........no that couldnt be as it would be very misleading to pretend to be ........no sorry i must now be reading into your post.One thing i must tell you that before you start to slander me,insure that you have crossed all of your Ts and dotted all of your I.s......because i have.so John.I mean Snake,come visit my "part time buisiness" anytime and i may even show you my compliances, until then grow up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte