Viper Buyer's Guide Maurice Q. Liang *MINT*

Benjamin Wagman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Enthusiasts,

Sorry for the intro and story...

It's been a long while since I posted on VCA. I had a Black/Cognac 2000 GTS, that I purchased in 2006 and sold in 2010. I'm doing some "house cleaning" and came across one of the many pieces of Viper memorabilia I saved. Not knowing exactly what this book is worth, I did some online digging. I was shocked! This is what I found. Ebay is currently listing one for $172. According to a seller on Amazon, they range from $98.99 - $200 for used copies and $603.99 for a new copy (There are 9 copies on Amazon). I confirmed this, see for yourself. Alibris.com has one listed for $725.79. Based on these prices, this is definitely a rare collectible and would add to any Viper memorabilia collection.

The one I have is in mint condition. Pages are crisp, binding intact, corners sharp, no tears, creases or writings. Front and back look like it came off the shelf brand new. See pics. I can send additional pics.

I figured I'd reach out to the real enthusiasts first, before posting on sites like Ebay and Craigslist.

I will take offers.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: