Viper Drag Racing World Championships........

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant,
Thanks for a great time, as usual, great scenery and
off track activities for us all. It was great seeing everyone again. We all appreciate how hard you work to make the Houston events so successful. I especially appreciate all the organizing you did to get my car ready for the event. Well above the call of duty. I'm hoping to come back in soon to get a few more things done on my car and will be looking forward to MORE off track activities.

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/B][/QUOTE]
You mean the one with the 400 hp triple stage Nitrous on it?
I heard that thing blew up!
laugh.gif

J.P.

No, just a 200 shot and no turbos, it still runs great, just too much power for the axles with a stock six-speed,not running a slush-box auto. Remember it was built by the same guys(MTI) that did your car too! And your still runs even without oil changes...:
tongue.gif

SW

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prashant:
Once again Proving "DONT MESS WITH TEXAS" all women and children please go race somewhere else. I am sorry I just had to get that out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prashant,
Easy does it......perhaps next year you might consider the idea of adding the womens class that David Wilks had mentioned on the BTR board??? Sounds like it was a great event, congratulations to all. Albert, sorry to hear about your misfortune
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

RichardR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event was my first and about all that needs to be said is..... WOW! My son and I drove from Houston on Saturday night just to watch and, well ..... my son talks me into running our 2 month old 1500 mile RT/10 in the stock class. This was our first time on a drag strip and even though we didn't place, I can't thank you guys enough for the fun we had...........

-RichardR

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CXI did show up with the red C4, they were one of our sponsors along with Hennessey, TNT and Disc-Go-Round. according to my paper work they were somewhere in the high 10's @ 137MPH. One of the CXI cars (Won the Stock/Corvette Class) with just exhaust ended up in the stock "King of the Hill" race losing to Jeff Helms GTS ACR. the Pakis......No Show.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
Even with the slipping clutch we still mannaged a 10.10 pass which was good for the third quickest viper of the day, but everyone was having problems.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Albert -
Very impressive number you laid down. Your MPH indicates your a true contender. However, low ET's will inevitably omit your clutch. It happens to all of us.

Strange analogy but .... I like to refer to it as "a good thing," It's sorta like going to the track and getting thrown out - Your going too fast!

Keep up the good work,
Doug
smile.gif

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert, how much are you spraying with both stages? is it a direct port?
Thanks!.. Great MPH by the way

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by xsmph on 10-24-2001 at 01:38 PM</font>

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xsmph:
Albert, how much are you spraying with both stages? is it a direct port?
Thanks!.. Great MPH by the way
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are using a dual stage setup with a seperate fuel system for the N2O. Also have a few special items not with the regular kits, such as plates, nozzles, & switches.

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SNAKE EYES YOU LOSe,

i see in your sig that you have a TT ZR-1? I bet that is bad *** . you ever run the 1/4 with it or is it a top speed car of somthing?

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Matt I think NORM is still in bed...He just got it back from LPE, I don't thing he has had time to run that thing on the track yet. but Norm has allot of stress in his life.....deciding which bad *** car to drive today.
laugh.gif

TwinSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to all in Texas!! I have a couple quick questions for you guys.
1) Is Nick Field the same one that was in the Mustang drag racing scene about five years ago. If it is I remember him covering the rest of our class by about .5 second. I also remember him being from around Houston.

2) FastMatt, have I talked to you before? I wanna say your brother is here in Orlando and I had talked to you about turbos before. I can't remember if we were talking about eclipse or stealth upgrades. Maybe????

3) What up Larry?

It definitely is a small world!!
BTW, the LPE TT car is quick and should step up quite a bit more as well as some other LS1 powered cars very shortly.

Tom Porter
Incon

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S.W. CONGRATS!ONCE AGAIN A NEW LOW E.T. LEVEL HAS BEEN SET.WORD ON THE STREET IS CHAPTER 2.... BATTLE FOR LOW ETS OF BOWTIES IS ABOUT TO BE WRITTEN.HAVE U HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?REGARDS.....CAPS KOERNER

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FAST MATT,JUST GOT THE TT ZR1 BACK ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO.HAVENT HAD TIME TO DIAL IT IN ON THE QTR MILE.CAR SHOULD RUN IN 9 S YET TO BE SEEN.GEAR CHANGE PUTS THE CAR AT AROUND 250 M.P.H. TOP END.BEEN DIALING IN 427 SMALL BLOCK CAMARO TO RUN AGAINST MY GOOD FRIEND S.W. AKA THE SHIEK.CAPS KOERNER