Viper Extreme Close to Completion

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a quick glimpse on all the custom work that’s close to completion.

Tons of custom stuff
Probably the biggest intercooler on a GEN3
Water spray on a custom triple pass radiator
Aluminum shroud covering the entire bottom of the front
Custom 4” exhaust system (barely fits in the side sills) with custom chrome tips
All exhaust wrapped with 3000 degrees Inferno wrap
Viper GTS-R Front Fascia (Required a lot of fiber work to make it fit and still requires a lot of work to correct the waves on the bottom and sides)
08 Hood
Custom 72 mm ball bearing twin turbos
AEM Engine Management and AEM Injector Driver
Etc.

More to come soon…. :headbang::headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could’ve bought a Gallardo with all the money I spent on this car but there is nothing like driving 1200 RWHP.

Addicted to power… :headbang:

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like it will be a real monster. Are you staying stock Viper Red or custom?

I’m not sure on what to do with the color. I like the Dark Kandy Red on your street serpent but it’s a little too dark for me. And I think a Kandy Red exterior should have a tan interior.

If I go custom color, it will be some iteration of Red. Maybe a little pinkish Red that will scream from 10 miles away…

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How much hp?

I'm not finished tuning it but it’s now putting down 1200 RWHP on pump gas. I'm still going to add couple degrees of timing on top of that thanks to the monster intercooler…:crazy2::crazy2:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love seeing that car park next to the little **** box cars that r getting 40+mpg, and you are probably getting 4mpg:rolaugh:

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love seeing that car park next to the little **** box cars that r getting 40+mpg, and you are probably getting 4mpg:rolaugh:

Next thing to do is to install LPG conversion system on the TT Viper and get 30 mpg. :D:D

I’ve never seen it in the States but with the gas prices being so high everybody here runs LPG in small 1.4 L sh*t boxes and they manage to get indefinite mpg. If the conversion is not done right or if the LPG tank is not sealed properly, the car smells like ahhhh… you know…. :D:D

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...... Dust the front of the intercooler with semi-gloss BLACK laquer radiator paint and hide it.. No one will know what's lurking...

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Custom made 4” exhaust with polished tips. Wrapped with 3,000 degrees Inferno wrap. :2tu::2tu:

I can now put my hand on the side sills at WOT. :D:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21