Viper finally arrived! (photos)

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, after a grueling 9 week wait, she pulled into the garage on Wednesday of this week! It's great to finally have a Viper to play with, makes this board even more fun.

Here's a picture of what she looks like...I wanted an RT and stripes...mission accomplished.

(props to Paige for sending me this photo till I take a bunch)

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all...I bought Layne Logue's car from him, and had it shipped from Mississippi to Washington.

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our cars are identical. The only two RT/10's in Gray with Silver that I know of.

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude!! Finally......pray for sun on sunday and we are all over it if you have time.....I got a big 'ol hall pass....baby duty right now so sorry If I am posting on every topic....

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BurnR8,

If we have sun, you're on! Call me if you want 425.333.5060

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gadgetman, we have something in common. I bought Layne's first Red Rt and you bought the second one. Nice car. He didnt put the stripes on the first one he got from Woodhouse but obviously he did the second one. Woodhouse would be the place of choice to have had them done so I am sure they look great in person.

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse did a fantastic job on my stripes...would highly recommend them as a source for stripes. I think Layne told me they ran about $3000 or so. Very good considering the quality. They even covered them with clear coat so you can't feel a ridge.

I am really enjoying my new toy, if you can't tell!

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gadgetmann,
See you Finally got it shipped. Who did you have deliver it, and was it a good experience ??

OP
OP
H

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don

I used Southerland Auto Transport (broker) out of California. He was a nice guy, but poor execution. Promised 1-2 week delivery, took 9 WEEKS. Next time I will pay more and use a big name like Reliable. Lesson learned.

The good news is the car was taken care of and is in near perfect shape when I received it.

You have a beautiful color combo, BTW. Can't wait to see your car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen