Viper & GT Painting by Camilo

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out my new piece of Viper art. I had Camilo the designer of the new Ford GT's paint my 2 favorite rides.

You must be registered for see images

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice indeed :2tu:

also, is there a bigger avatar pic you can post? what i can see of it, it looks really good too

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty cool. I used to see that character roaming the complex when I worked at Ford (Dearborn, MI) in his daily driver GT.. these stylist can be pretty good artists. Perhaps.. politely ask him to put the glass in the driver's door (if you paid for it..).

I met another one in the studios.. Ed Golden, chief designer of Ford trucks back then, here's his website of paintings and photos he sells Speed Images Art check out his New artwork link..

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well actually the window was down in the photo of my car I sent to him... but it does look like maybe the wing window may be missing...

V

Venomiss

Beautiful picture!
If I had to guess maybe you have purchased a ticket with something that will be color coordinated.

lutz1.jpg

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful picture!
If I had to guess maybe you have purchased a ticket with something that will be color coordinated.

lutz1.jpg

I actually owned one of the 100 GTS/r's made and sold it a while back. I would love to add one back to my Viper Pit. And YES! I have purchased a few tickets for the car above. I'm sure I will never win something like this though...

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's ok.. it's my career being finiky.. meant the cheater glass with a div bar that is missing.. not the side drop glass..

Actually looking at the photo of the car and angle it was painted... the cheater glass div bar would not have been in the painting. It would be just out of the top of the painting - about 4-6" past the "0" of the GT 40 on the bottom of the door..

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry....Your so lucky....I've been after Camillo for almost 3 years now to paint me an original...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First one I've seen with those. After getting in/out of a couple, I can see how the Lambo doors would actually be easier. No guillotine that way!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, is that the Genaddi door kit, or is there another kind?

Actually it was the first and only door kit installed by the factory. Ford decided after all of the work it took to do the install that it was too much trouble. So they shelved the entire project. Ok... just kidding. Yes they were a Genaddi butterfly door kit.

V

Venomiss

I actually owned one of the 100 GTS/r's made and sold it a while back. I would love to add one back to my Viper Pit. And YES! I have purchased a few tickets for the car above. I'm sure I will never win something like this though...

All it takes is one winning ticket. Sorry no chocolate bar included.:D
2nd & 3rd aren't too shabby either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang