Viper in R.I.

Acatala7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm a new Viper owner in RI, and i wanted to know if anyone in these parts could recommend a technician (just in case). Also does anyone know where i can rent a garage, i absolutely hate leaving it in the parking lot of the condo complex. Thanks a million!

P.S. though i've been lurking for a couple of weeks, i have to say, i'm extremely impressed of how helpfull everyone is on this board. It's as though you're all neighbors!

Tony

96 GTS Blue/White stripes (like that's a new combo)

OP
OP
A

Acatala7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mille Grazie VIP, vedo che lei tienne un posto in Italia.

Tony, i live up in cumberland. Thanks for the welcome, when you get back to RI we'll have to cruise! I'm going to take my snake out this morning, though i must say, the stares, and pointing are getting a bit annoying now. It was fun for the first hour.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Acatala7....Vado in Italia ogni estate e anche per Natale molte volte. Tra poco mi trasferisco per che tra poco mi sposero. E lei? Come sa l'Italiano? Mi dia del tu pure, siamo tutti amici qua. Auguri per la machina! Mi scrivi quando vuoi. Il mio nome vero e Antonio.
Ciao!

Sorry for the language guys...had to use the Italian.....

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Acatala7,
We used to live in Cumberland, RI (off Diamond Hill Road, near Chapel Four Corners), still have a friend there (near the Police station) who recently got a Z06. He says there are no Vipers around that he has noticed, now I can tell him different. We'll be heading back there in April for a week, and I hope to get a ride in his car, just for the sake of comparison. Going back to visit with my parents, my Mom is in a Nursing Home in Providence, Dad lives in Lincoln, haven't been back there for a while, so it will be good to go back and visit with them. I gotta tell ya, there were some wild times back on 295 in Cumberland with a strong running 340 Duster in the mid '70's! My son would stand up on the front seat of the car and say "OK Dad, let's see how fast this car can really go!" Some of the back roads in Cumberland were never the same after the Duster made some passes on 'em. The town has really grown since then! I don't think I could get away with some of the things we used to do back then, besides, a Viper is too easy to recognize, as you said in your post.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images