Viper Leather Jacket

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
autobahn.ca

They are listed as a club sponsor, but I never bought anything from them, so I can't comment on quality. A couple of leather jackets on their site.
~Craig

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Store at Connor Avenue (CAAP) used to have very nice ones, one was a leather on the body and arms with material on the areas where the arms bend AND they also had the more expensive lambs skin type, very soft and beautiful jackets....my $.02

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack can provide any Autobahn items at a decent discount. Their 799 full leather jacket we can do at $449.....

The AZ VCA has some nice stuff at low prices.

We also have the source for the Gen 1 -2 Lamb jackets that sold at VOI 2-3-4 in the $700-$999 price range, where all pieces were hand cut and reverse-stitched INSIDE the lined coat.

If you want THE BEST we can have these made 1 at a time in 5 busness days, in your size and colors and trim. Not the cheapest, but the best. We dont want to be in the jacket business, but will help customers at this time of year.

If you have a serious inquiry and $700-$900 is doable, email me at [email protected]
and I will have the manufacturer contact you to send photos and begin your jacket. If you are NOT a past customer, please Email your full pedigree: name, address, car data... Past customers need name-only THANKS

Last edited: