Viper ordering Canada

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe that is what we will get for christmas from srt. [ orders open for canada ] or not. i know we dont need the cars till spring, but it would be nice to know that we are getting a car and at what price.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Agreed......I think it's time we Canadians ( were put out of our misery) knew more details like when and how much.

And I was thinking......I wonder just how many firm orders are actually ready and waiting in Canada?

I know one........who else out there in CANADALAND has actually put a deposit down with their dealer?

Last edited:

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
55 orders... that was last week

You would think the reps in Canada would have some sort of info... Atlantic region rep doesn't know anything at all and does no effort to get info when I ask him about something

Last edited:

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Wow...55 orders ?! I think that's very impressive...if you do the math...that's gotta be well over $6,000,000 !!!

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Almost all are in ontario also... surprised me,, I would of thought most would of been bought out west

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
I woulda thought lots of orders would have been from Quebec also....they've always been a very vocal active group!!

I wonder which dealers (in Ontario) have most of the orders?! Is there one in particular who's got the bulk?

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
55 cars. that is less than half of what the big dealers will sell this year in the usa. i think there will be 2 or 3 dealers in ontario that will sell 10 cars each ...... if there allocated to them.

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No idea which dealers have what,,, all that was told to me is most are in ontario and maritimes have 5

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7 Million People in the GTA Alone ! And only 3 1/2 hours away from Conner Ave. ! :D That's the population of B.C. :)

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
55? I thought orders were not open in Canada yet? I have a deposit down but have yet to hear anything. Hope it's soon.

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
55 have put a deposit down... no word yet on the orders though

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost all are in ontario also... surprised me,, I would of thought most would of been bought out west
Most exotics here are European models. We have a big Asian population here in Vancouver, and they prefer Ferraris and Porsches and M3s. And then there are the ricers...
to each his own...

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so does that mean you are getting a car for sure, or they put the order in and have to wait to see if it gets allocated?

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cue the song "Anticipation".

It took 5 months for my build, 10 months from order date. I hope we get to see them this coming summer at a few events.

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was disapointed that the options were not the same price as listed online.. track pack was 4k and matte finish was 1700
oh well

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom V I ordered Stryker red so hope it comes. I was at the very 1st viper club or Ontario meeting and have been a addict since. I know vipernut ordered it too. She truly is a vipernut. Hopefully membership comes with privileges

Last edited:

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom V I ordered Stryker red so hope it comes. I was at the very 1st viper club or Ontario meeting and have been a addict since. I know vipernut ordered it too. She truly is a vipernut. Hopefully membership comes with privileges

That's great, I wish you luck. My dealer placed my order the first day possible, but he was unable to get me Stryker Red. My dealer is new dealer, and was allocated only 3 Vipers. Looking forward to updates from you and the other Stryker owners. And honestly, I'd rather see preference given to long-time members such as yourself.

:eater:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope everyone gets the cars that they ordered. but putting in a order and getting the car might be 2 differant things. its too bad that we have to wait to see if the car will be built. srt should say yes or no at the time of order or soon after. if it is no the people can move to plan B .

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment...Mike....i return it to you...LOL!! you are also NUTS 4 VIPERS!!

And I sure hope we both get what we ordered.

That'd be so cool!

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

B.C is a more of a Porsche kinda place.... not many vipers on the road that i see. Nice and rare out there.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered today.
White GTS with Track pack. Sepia Laguna interior with High end audio.
I also wanted the Aero pack but it's for late availability, so I passed on this.
Today was a GREAT day !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456