Viper, Please show us real pics of the SRT in the proposed colors!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Powers that be;

Would you please post some photo's of the new SRT 03' in the proposed actual colors? I would really appreciate this, as ordering time is just around the corner.

We have seen the Red (love it as always), but I really want to see your pro pics of the Viper in Silver and the Graphite!

There have been a couple of snapshots posted around here that apparently were not approved, and were understandably removed.

How about an answer on the stripes that many of us want to know about? I will get a cert, and I will be looking forward to marching into my friendly Dodge dealer. The only problem for me is spending this kind of money and not being able to choose what I really want, or if it will be made.

CAAP is like "Area 51" Lots of top secret stuff we want to know about. Were' gettin excited out here!

Sincerely,

Jim Wallace

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look for "official" info and photo's right after the media intro's at the Detroit AutoShow! That would be around the 10th of January.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperholics,

Stupid questions: When is the Detriot Auto show? What dates are open to the public? How to I get a ticket? Is it worth a 4 hour drive?

Thanks for any input...

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<How about an answer on the stripes that many of us want to know about?>>

I have purchased an R/T-10 each year that stripes were offered- a white with blue stripes '96 and a blue with white stripes '97, and haven't purchased a roadster since (bought 2 GTS's with stripes instead) because stripes have not been offered on RT's since '97. Anyway, many of us want stripes as an option on the SRT-10!! Please bring back stripes!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesnt anyone know one of the guys driving those pre-prodution cars around that you could take some photos?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Onerareviper, sorry but I will be leaving Detroit on the 9th or 10th, so we will not get a chance to meet. But I assure you that you will love the show. There is no show like it in the World!

Mike, are you going to Detroit? What do you need the pictures for? Let me know and I will see who may be willing to fill your holiday wish-list?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no - I was simply referring to how people wanted to see the colors and was wondering if anyone had taken shots of those pre-production cars that we could see (in different colors?)

But, if you could arrange something.... Well, then - I'd be there with bells on! (Well, the girls would anyways).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave