Viper vs Z06 Race Day

Coop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first post to your forum and would like to propose a Viper vs Z06 race day at Houston Raceway Park. I will post the same message on the Z06Vette site. I own a 2003 Electron Blue Z06 and think it would be a great evening to meet people that drive the same type of cars I like to own and drive - (American Made, High Horsepower, 2 Seat, and great sounding exhaust). This is not meant to be a grudge match or prove who has the fastest car, just an opportunity for people to get together and race their cars. I'm not a fan of street racing and have never had the opportunity to run a viper in the quarter. So I propose August 29th at 5:30 PM at Houston Raceway Park; we meet at the track, chat about our cars, and RACE. The cost is $15 for racing and $8 for spectators. The staging lanes close at 10:45 PM, so this should give us plenty of time to run our cars. Please respond to let me know if your are interested and I will handle all the correspondance between sites.

Look forward to meeting you at the track.

CoopZ06

OP
OP
C

Coop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No - I do not own and have never owned a Ford Product.

OP
OP
C

Coop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you viper guys, please respond about your availability. Racing at the drag strip will be a great day. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

OP
OP
C

Coop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 6 - 10 affirmative responses from the Z06 forum and 1 affirmative response from the viper forum. The date will be Friday August 28th or Sunday August 30th. Will keep everybody posted on the schedule.

OP
OP
C

Coop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Club members - We only have 1 affirmative response, where are all the viper members in Houston and surrounding areas that want to race some slow corvettes.

Coop

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heheheheh....after the 1/4 mile, maybe some of the vetters would also like to try running the Vipers from an 80 mph roll to say 170+.....you'll be 1500 feet behind.........heheheheheh........Had a zo6 and a c5 and SOLD THEM!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you havent messed with my vette big timer ill race from a 80 roll to as fast as you wanna go

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now boys........
Lets don't start one of those my car is __________ (insert your choice here) than your car threads......
Puhleeeeeeeze! LOL!!!!!!

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Bigbad who's gravy train are you on? 22 years old, miltary reserves and $200 k in cars. And less than 2 weeks on this board and 44 very recent posts. Hmmm.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude and on another note im out of the reserves got out a few months ago. I would also like to let you know i am a professional foosball player. im that guy in the bar that took your 20 bucks. up to 46 posts now

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why dont you show up in houston, with your 8 second car and i tell me what you just said in person, that is after i light you up on the track of course or on the road whichever you perfer

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time I pull through on the way to Ruston I'll be happy to ring you up BIGBADCJ. You missed me 3 weeks ago.

I'd suggest taking the race away from Houston & go 350 miles north instead of south. Better air for racing.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigbadcj is starting to sound like a troll. Twenty two years old just out of the reserves owns 200k worth of cars, and a **** production company of some sort? :rolleyes:

Which **** company do you own? My friend deals with most of them, should be easy enough to find out if he is for real.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude i didnt say anything about having a production company i just said i was in the business

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be in depending if my car is back together by then.

Only problem with HRP is that most will get kicked out after the first pass.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I CONFESS I DID TAKE JUST A LITTLE OUT OF THE LOOT BUT HELL I DIDNT CARRY THAT BIG PACK OVER THERE FOR NOTHING RIGHT? I THOUGHT THATS WHY WE CARRIED THEM WAS FOR THE LOOT?