Viperdays - Hallett 2006 Photos

VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great Viperdays event. Is it illegal to have this much fun with our cars?

3419E-_037-med.jpg

La Machine

3419C-_031-med.jpg

Driftin'

3419D-_079-med.jpg

Late Apex

3419H-_081-med.JPG

Steve Loudin's new ride. It would look good on me. Jealous?

3419H-_087-med.jpg

Turn 6

3419K-_005-med.jpg

Taking Bob for a ride.

More pics in my gallery.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That look like TOO MUCH FUN!! Man, I have to attend one of these events and get some actual driver training & experience vice just cruising around.

OP
OP
V

VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They seal coated the track. It was slicker than snot. What would it take to get you back Alan? Your old buddy Tom sure looks good in his CC.

Coming to finals Chuck? We can meet up in StL. I think we are at Heartland Park (for finals) a week or two after the SCCA runoffs. Should be plenty of rubber down (and on the walls).

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray, where is the picture of #81 with the back end up on the tire wall in turn FIVE? I really like the one of me out in front of you. I think thats is the first time I have ever been able to stay in front of # 81. Much less the first time since my very first Viper Days where I was the first car out on the track from the grid. Like you said this much fun should be illegal. I can't wait to get to Reno on the new 4+ mile track. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH! HA!!!!!!I hate to admit it but the yellow is really growing on me, I might have to leave it yellow at least for a while.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang