Vipers at Baltimore

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish you all good luck. I am hoping the change in the restrictor and the weight change will help some. It is a tough job wringing out a new racecar, but I am confident that SRT will make it happen.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there with the fam. When I go to a track & I'm not getting to drive on it, I always console myself with a few bud lights, so I won't have the Viper, which the fam appreciates since I don't have to put 2 people in the trunk.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back from Baltimore yesterday on business and saw them setting up. Wish I could have stayed.

Gunman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that sucked...#91 into the wall near the end of 2nd practice, right before qualifying. Dom was out right away, so he's good, but the left front corner is a mess.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that sucked...#91 into the wall near the end of 2nd practice, right before qualifying. Dom was out right away, so he's good, but the left front corner is a mess.

We were in Grandstands #11 and couldn't see what happened. He was running great, hitting his marks through the chicane and then he never came around again, then caution and all the cars were stopped for about twenty minutes. Glad he is Okay, maybe they'll pull an all nighter and have it fresh for the morning.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ran into Ralph at the start, wished him well! Also nice to see the Gen5 in the blue with white stripes. Looked great.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked to me like the Ferrari was the aggressor but the broadcast version I just watched didn't show enough to tell if it was 93s fault or the Ferrari.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
93 Went down the inside of the Ferrari's line pushing him out as he was turning in :( It was a bit aggressive and then the body panels started flying. The Viper pushed through the turn and in retaliation the Ferrari came back hitting the viper. It was a bit stupid in my book as the result was the Viper having to take a Stop and Go penalty costing him the race position. Not sure if the Ferrari driver got a caution, but he should have coming back and hitting the Viper!

Bottom line is the Viper is not competitive at the moment so I cant really see why the driver did what he did so near to the end of the race!