Vipers at Carlisle

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those in the surrounding areas, come to Carlisle Pa for

“Vipers at Carlisle” - Car show and luncheon on Saturday, JULY 7th -in conjunction with the “2007 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals” in Carlisle (PA) which is July 6-8. Pre-register your Viper by June 18th to get the discounted rate of $35. Registering a vehicle for the show field allows three-day admission for two adults and one vehicle. To pre-register, or for additional information, log onto the Carlisle Productions web site: www.carsatcarlisle.com .

Regardless of what regional Viper club you may be a member of, when registering your Viper please remember to register as part of the VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA. Doing so will enable the club to count your registration towards the Club Challenge Award. We captured 3rd place in that contest again last year. There were 52 Vipers on the show field; however, we only received credit for 48 due to incorrect registrations.

Pre-registering also determines the size of the area set aside for the club, so get signed up:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cost goes up $10 after the 15th.....register now:2tu:

Should be over 50 Vipers this year:headbang:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with my contact at Carlisle Events this AM. He has allocated us 70 spots on the showfield.

'Cmon Viper friends...meet me in Carlisle on July 7th for this Viper event! :drive:

Denny

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to mention in my post above that a representative from JR Thompson will be with us for Saturday's luncheon, a photo session and he will also do some interviews for VCA NOTES!!!

Hope to see you there!

Denny

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on coming and so is wiseasp with his new vca coupe loaded with
every goody you could think of. I just hope I can keep up, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine