Vipers@Biltmore Caravan - Charlotte/Raleigh

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate this is the first time seeing this, I made plans already. I'm in burlington, nc, could have drove over.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate this is the first time seeing this, I made plans already. I'm in burlington, nc, could have drove over.

Man that stinks, wish you could've made it. Don't know how you didn't hear already, all the local Alley guys are coming(Me, Bigbadviper, JohnnyLightning, 2manytoys, GTS Stevo)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, a bit off topic, but does the carolina club have something going on in the first week of December? I heard there was going to be a big get together and might try to make it, since I can't go to the Biltmore.................. :(

No idea?! Where'd you hear that?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend is the Vipers at the Biltmore event! We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. We will also have a special guest of Tom Sessions, premier Viper Tech, for any questions (and hopefully not necessary, any technical assistance).

The initial on-site meeting location will be in the parking lot across from the group sales office at the Biltmore, between 8:30 and 9:00 am on Saturday the 22nd. Event information flyers will be available on site for the rest of the itinerary, basically as previously outlined.

If you'd like to join a caravan up to the Biltmore in Asheville Saturday morning, there will be some caravan options, as follows.

One from the Triangle area at the Exxon on E. Harden St. in Graham, NC (Exit #140 on I40/I85) at 5:15 am and depart by 5:30 am. (Anyone from the Triad area that wants to join up, please contact John Slaughter at 434-242-6842.)

One from the Concord/Charlotte area at the Zmax dragway entrance (right off of Exit #49 off of i85) at 6:15 am.

From there both caravans will proceed and meet up in Statesville on I40 westbound at Exit 148 in the parking lot of the "Boxcar Grille" at 6:45 am. We'll wait around 15 minutes and then leave at 7:00 am to head to Asheville to arrive around 8:30 am.

Anyone who just wants to meet us there at the "Boxcar Grille", be there at 6:45 am, otherwise you can just hang out on an exit ramp along our route and just join us as we go by.

The Concord/Charlotte group will be heading up I77 northbound to I40 westbound in statesville and then on out to Asheville (contact is Don Smith 301-643-5588).

The group coming down from the Triangle area will going out I40 westbound the whole way
(contact is John Slaughter 434-242-6842).

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's too bad, messages have been on here, and by email to everyone on the Carolina list, you can send us your info for the future.

OP
OP

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After figuring out how early I would have to leave Sat. morning, I'm probably going to hook up with 281cammer Friday night and head up then.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you going from Fayetteville, etc. on Friday night, do you have a caravan plan? BigBadViper on here is in Raleigh, planning to go up Friday night, and interested in a caravan.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One from the Triangle area at the Exxon on E. Harden St. in Graham, NC (Exit #140 on I40/I85) at 5:15 am and depart by 5:30 am. (Anyone from the Triad area that wants to join up, please contact John Slaughter at 434-242-6842.)

That exit number isn't right btw. I live off exit 143. There is no exxon at exit 140. That's the alamance crossing area. Might want to double check that

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That exit number isn't right btw. I live off exit 143. There is no exxon at exit 140. That's the alamance crossing area. Might want to double check that

Good catch, that must be a typo, it is Exit 148! We'll get out a correction on that.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the same exit my offices are at. If I cranked my car in my neighborhood at 5am, they'd shoot me. How many guys are meeting at that time? I might drive over anyway just to see the guys.