Vipers on SPEED 12/7

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder for those who may want to watch some T1 Vipers take on some Corvettes and Ferrari's at the SCCA National Championships last October at Heartland Park.

Like most folks who have to work, you may want to set your TiVo's or VCR's for this thursday at 1 pm EST on SPEED Channel.

Just a heads up for some.... :2tu:

This one will be a painful one to watch! Sorry we couldn't get it done for the Viper Community!! Maybe next time. ;)

Cindi

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will it be repeated on Speed Channel at another time? I missed it! :(

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skipped out of work to watch this (T1) and the T2's and Production cars earlier in the week...Nice battle to hold on to the lead. Looked like you ran outta tire or brake at the end, but gotta give serious props to Lance for not giving up - saw pictures of his car in te pits after the race, and you could see smoke billowing out of the wheel wells - he literally ran his car's brakes and rotors into the ground. Again excellent race - you fought like hell for first Cindy. I thought it was classy to not bump more than rearview mirrors too. Some in the heat of the moment may not have been as "smart" (just watch world challenge).

Is it by chance going to be retelecast?

OP
OP
C

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I could have ran Lance a lot dirtier but that's not in play book. I run people the way they run me...if they are clean great! If not, then you better get ready to put on the gloves! :nono:

The cars all week were super fast and they were on RAILS in the corners. These things were really hooked up.

Glad you guys enjoyed the race. Maybe next time we will get em'!! :buttkick: Sorry we couldn't get it done for you guys!!

Happy Holidays gang,

Cindi

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I could have ran Lance a lot dirtier but that's not in play book. I run people the way they run me...if they are clean great! If not, then you better get ready to put on the gloves! :nono:

The cars all week were super fast and they were on RAILS in the corners. These things were really hooked up.

Glad you guys enjoyed the race. Maybe next time we will get em'!! :buttkick: Sorry we couldn't get it done for you guys!!

Happy Holidays gang,

Cindi
Class Act Cindi!!

Enjoyed every second of this race with "near on-board excitement".

You sure fought like a lioness :2tu:

In the end were the tires the problem, the brakes or both? :confused:

Probably weight disadvantage to some extent too :mad:

Happy Holidays to you and your dedicated team as well,

Vypr Phil
----------

Silver 2005 SRT-10

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, what a race Cindy!!!! Too bad the tire blew on Scotty's. Man, must have beenun real to have Vette pass on the last lap! I couldn't believe it. It was so funny and irritating listening to the announcers that were prejudiced on Vettes with their "independent suspensions". Pull out the stops and let the Viper run IMO. Get rid of the weight and intake restrictions.Then let the other manufactures build a faster car. WTG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi