VIPERS RACE AT SEBRING Sept 29 & 30

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Sept. 29 and 30, Sebring International Raceway will hold it's annual "SPEEDFEST" and the Viper Racing League will be the main support race to this event. Over 20 race prepared Vipers will be on the Sebring track both Saturday and Sunday for races each day. This is a VCA sponsored event for Viper Club members. I have reserved the Dodge (air-conditioned) Suite in the race paddocks overlooking the main straighaway. The suite includes food, beverage and television monitors for the two days. We also have arranged for a Viper Corral and pace lap on the track before the Viper Racing League race each day for VCA members with their Vipers. The cost for the two days is $130.00 per person. This is for Suite access, Pace lap and corral parking as well as paddock access. We are limited to 50 people so if you want to attend, call the Central and North Florida VCA office Monday at 407-366-0366 and reserve your spot. Come out and support the VRL and it's racers both days.There are many other racing events included in this two day "SPEEDFEST"

OP
OP
G

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone read these posted event items? We need VCA support at Sebring. VCA members in the Florida area, Get off your butt and support this event and Skip. You want us to plan new events for you and here is a perfect one for you to attend. The Dodge Suite to park yourself in for two days with food, beverage and air-conditioning as well as television monitors. Paddock access, pace lap and Viper Corral. Call me at 407-366-0366. Space is limited and we need your support. What are you waiting for?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chicks? Just kidding Gary...well, sort of. I'm still up in the air about Watkins Glen. If I don't go to The Glen I'll be there.

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning on going. I have a friend (Bernie Katz) racing. I have not been contacted by the Florida region since I joined, so I don't know if I am "official" yet. I have bought my Viper, paid my dues and received my badges, so am I eligible?

How many tickets can each member buy? Since my wife and I are joint members, can we each bring a guest?

When a friend and I were shopping for our Vipers (I already had a sizeable, non-refundable deposit on mine, VIN, etc) we asked to stop by a VCA event for an hour or so for a sample of what its like to be a member, the response was an emphatic NO WAY!

We found with the Prowler club that if you encourage prospective members to attend an event, they will join on the the spot.

My .02 for support & constructive purposes only.

JT

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, Sebring is about 1 1/2 hours from Tampa. If you fly in the night before you can stay at my place and we can drive to Sebring in the morning. Or if you fly in on Saturday I can pick you up and take you down there. Let me know.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Ellison (Austin, TX):
Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Jeff, Sebring is about 1 1/2 hours from Tampa. If you fly in the night before you can stay at my place and we can drive to Sebring in the morning. Or if you fly in on Saturday I can pick you up and take you down there. Let me know.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Chuck...Wow! What a great offer! Could we get back in time for a flight to Watkins Glen Sunday?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No prob. Just let me know.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great offer, and one that I wish all members would see. Nothing better describes a club's members than generosity like this.