Vipers vs. the World!!!!!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Posted and stickied by request by your loyal moderators):)

Here it is everyone! Let me preface this by saying that our 2 sponsors, Jason Heffner of Heffner's Performance and JonB of PartsRack has really stepped up. I am hoping to hear back from others that I am trying to convince to sponsor the event, but Jason Heffner is back to provide a Dyno Day on the 7th of December. Lunch will be provided (again by Heffner's Performance) and Jason said he would donate all proceeds to the Central & N. Florida club for this Event! This is wounderfull and I hope we can get MAX participation! If only to see Jason's Performance shop. When I was there last month, there were way too many lambos! Let's bring the Viper count up!:headbang: :headbang:

JonB has done it again(as he ALWAYS DOES) and GENEROUSLY DONATED a set of BFG DRs(or the equivalent). I want everyone to express their appreciation to JonB for all his efforts and support!:2tu:

The Street Tire day is tentatively set for Saturday and is Vipers only (registration thru John Canal). There will be other cars there(we are piggybacking another event), but we should have 20 slots available. First in get to do the STSO event, so REGISTER NOW! We will have all day to run and as of now, they are willing to let us run our Street Tire Shootout seperately. And the bonus is we can do practice runs all day too.

For the main event(9 of December), payouts are possible based on Sponsorship and Participation. If you want to pay with Paypal, you still must get your registration form to John Canal for it to be valid, so send it to him after you pay(and don't forget to add an extra $5 for the paypal fees). When he hit's 30, the Street tire day will be closed unless somebody drops out.

I am sure I missed something and I will be updating the Flyer and post as things change, so please bear with us. Here is the main flyer:

bradenton_2007_11.jpg

And here is the registration form:

bradenton_reg4.jpg

And a Huge thanks to Joseph Dell for helping me get the flyers together! Thanks Bro :2tu:

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could not find any information on a "host" hotel so I booked a room at the Fairfield Inn that is located halfway between Heffner's (8 miles south) and Bradenton Motorsports Park (15 miles north).

If anyone else is planning to attend and needs a place to stay, this is the best hotel I could find that was within 15 miles of both places.

FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES SARASOTA LAKEWOOD RANCH
6105 Exchange Way
Bradenton, FL 34202
1-877-552-3300
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/srqfi-fairfield-inn-and-suites-sarasota-lakewood-ranch/

Room Rates this morning were:
Double room rate was $109.00 / night
King room rate was $114.00 / night
Suite room rate was $139.00 / night

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Melia, the Hampton seems to be booked so where ever you can get in, get it. Apparently there is a soccer tourny going on too. Also....................

Ok people, we need to get the registration forms in as soon as possible! We are a little more than 3 weeks away fromt the race and need a good count of participants. So get off your collective a$$es and get those things sent in :2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
We may have to adjust either times or a day on the Street Tire Shootout. We are still working on it, but the deal we thought we had may have fallen thru. We are still going to have it, it may have to be on Sunday, but others are working dilegently behind the scenes to make this still happen on Sat. I will update as we find out solid information. One way or another we will make this happen. Also, for those that want to do some practice runs the day prior, you can sign up for the day at Need2speeD.com. You have to sign up for the site and get approval. Then sign up for the race day. If anybody has any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
We are getting close to race day and we need to get MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION! Please tell your friends, other Viper owners or exotic car owners you might encounter!

The weather is looking to be OUTSTANDING! Sunny and in the high 70's!

We have decided to make the fee for registration $125 up to an dincludung the race day. NO $25 penalty. Get your info to John Canal ASAP! Get yourself out there and have some fun! :2tu: :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets