Visors

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swap the left visor with the right and the warning labels will be facing upward. Completely innocuous. John B. suggestion; works great!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert Byrne Jr:
I have a 2001 RT10. The visors have the airbag warnings permantly affixed. They look lousy. Does anyone know of a source for the visors without the warnings?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have also sold Visors that {i believe} come WITHOUT the decals, since the decal is offered seperately:

$59 ea from PartsRack

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am with ACR Joe - swap the left and the right and you will rarely see those warnings again. A screwdriver and two minutes will do the job. And you get to keep the original visors in the event you ever sell your car...

Chris

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swapping the left and right visors was literally the first "upgrade" I made to my '97 GTS when I first got it home from the dealership. Those decals really looks obnoxious, and I don't think I've used my visors in the 4 years since the swap.

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took the visors off my RT/10. Visors don't do anything a good pair of sunglasses can't do plus the line of sight and visibility is much improved.
My visors are wrapped in bubble wrap in a closet in my garage so I NEVER have to think about those decals anymore!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
socal
i am going to try the cd holder idea.. i hate taking up what little space on have for cds!!
good idea, thanks
smile.gif

JIM

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't resist posting a little pic of my Viper "visor" up here!

BTW, those labels are annoying, but have you ever noticed a 'first time' passengers face when they flip the sun visor down and are greeted by the label...*Warning injury can occur*...(or words to that effect)...what a 'welcome' to their Viper ride, when they're already refraining from screaming...(with delight of course)!!

...I actually have that as a hazard type warning label: *will passengers please refrain from screaming* ...causes many a smile.

You must be registered for see images

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just swapped my Visor's what a great tip!! Now I don't need to watch the small child get killed every time I get into the car.

Speaking of first time passengers here's a tip. When one gets into your car and reaches to their right to put on a seat belt (where its at on most cars) and can't find the belt. Smile real big then tell them there is no passenger side belt because it makes the ride more exciting
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang