VOI 7 autocross. DRIVE THE SRT-10 !!!!

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a mailer for VOI7 says you will be able to DRIVE the SRT-10 on the auto cross course. It will be nice to see the times vs. stock GTS / RT/10.
Who do you think will win?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got this news last night at our local VCA meeting also. As for who will win, I am willing to put up $100 that the SRT/10 will beat both the GTS and RT/10 (all stock)!

Any takers?

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
Any takers?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh, no.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
I got this news last night at our local VCA meeting also. As for who will win, I am willing to put up $100 that the SRT/10 will beat both the GTS and RT/10 (all stock)!

Any takers?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or how about how many minds it will change.
You really aren't too concerned with looks once you're in the car are you? How many people here hate driving go-carts? they look like crap but are a blast to drive.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Newport Viper:
I would love to see a non-viper owner do an unbiased test at VOI 7!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh, I'd qualify
biggrin.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any takers?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhmmmm Steve? I don't think you'll be getting too many takers for that wager. That wouldn't be a very fair race since the SRT has been slightly modified. Stroked, more HP, more TQ. 488 cid vs. 505? "There's no replacement for displacement". That's what they say anyway.
I think a slightly modded Gen II (no stroker motor) would clean the SRT's proverbail clock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude