VOI 7 Meeting for all Silver Viper Owners

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is scheduled to be at the Jack Daniel's Bar when open, at any time there is not another VOI event scheduled
smile.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steel gray's okay, just so long as it isn't those 92/93 owners with their special meeting!
laugh.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fast Viper Dan:
Silver is 98 and 99.
Is silver with Blue stripes ok?
Fast Viper Dan

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heck yeah!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACR Joe:
What is the purpose of this meeting? I will not be at VOI7.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are three purposes to this continuous meeting:
1. To drink beer;
2. So that some other group, other than just the 92/93 owners who posted that they were having a meeting, can have a meeting, the purpose of which is found in purposes 1 & 3;
3. To drink some more beer
smile.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Birvini:
So I'm out in the cold with a black '94.
crying.gif

Oh well, I'll join you anyway.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, all owners may attend, but non-silver owners have to buy the beer!
smile.gif

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
Actually, all owners may attend, but non-silver owners have to buy the beer!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way!! Anyone who owns two Vipers has to buy for the rest of us as we are saving our pennies for #2!!

supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

<FONT size="1">This rule includes people with two Vipers in their avatar.</FONT s>

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Birvini:
No way!! Anyone who owns two Vipers has to buy for the rest of us as we are saving our pennies for #2!!

supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

<FONT size="1">This rule includes people with two Vipers in their avatar.</FONT s>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phew! Glad I missed that one since I neither own 2 vipers, nor do I have 2 vipers in my avatar (I have 3, mine, one of Chuck's, and Gerald's
wink.gif
).

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have silver stripes.... is that good enough John? OH PLEASE JOHN.

I want to drink some beer too.

Just so you know this is on the verge of Viper racism but since beer is involved I guess it's okay.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NCVCA:
I have silver stripes.... is that good enough John? OH PLEASE JOHN.

I want to drink some beer too.

Just so you know this is on the verge of Viper racism but since beer is involved I guess it's okay.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Silver stripes are cool too, you only have to buy some of the beer!
wink.gif

And if this is Viper racism, imagine when I get a black '04 (or later)
smile.gif

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm out in the cold with a black '94.
crying.gif

Oh well, I'll join you anyway.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Slaughter, I'm giving you the chance to redeem yourself THIS WEEK on the Viper racism thingy you were talkin about!!!!

<FONT size="2">You buy me a beer and it's all good!!!</FONT s><FONT size="1">

Phew, I thought I owed this guy a beer!! I love it when things take a turn for the better!!!</FONT s>

I'll be lookin for ya!!!!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK Slaughter, I'm giving you the chance to redeem yourself THIS WEEK on the Viper racism thingy you were talkin about!!!!

<FONT size="2">You buy me a beer and it's all good!!!</FONT s><FONT size="1">

Phew, I thought I owed this guy a beer!! I love it when things take a turn for the better!!!</FONT s>

I'll be lookin for ya!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not racism, it's elitism, and others should know that this year the elite color is silver, so others will have to buy us beer
smile.gif
See you there, heading out NOW!
smile.gif

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn´t be any more jealous of all of those attending VOI 7 this weekend! It is not possible for me to make it! I have been in Barcelona for the past month and will be here for the next 7 or so months ahead!
As a Silver Snake owner, I will do all I can from this distance to do my part and drink a few Warsteiners while I am wishing I was there!
grazy.gif

Have a great weekend and enjoy the Silver gathering!