1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VOI cruise from Dallas area

Discussion in 'Texas: North/Central' started by flatblack, Sep 22, 2012.

1. flatblack

flatblack Enthusiast

Is there a group cruise leaving Dallas area for VOI? If so, what day? I fly back to Texas Monday morning and will miss the cruise with the Mid-South group so I wanted to see if I could join in with you guys depending on what do you all will be leaving. Let me know what you guys have planned.

2. Bird325

Bird325 Enthusiast

I'm heading out tomorrow before sunrise with the intent of getting through Dallas before rush hour. Running I20 most of the way with a detour on Wednesday morning up to the Tail of the Dragon for 1/2 day, then on to Concord.

3. netapp

netapp Enthusiast

I will be leaving from Tyler before daylight on tuesday. Flatblack, when are you planning on leaving? I plan on being through shreveport before daylight also or close to it.

4. flatblack

flatblack Enthusiast

Hey net, hopefully I'll have my car out of the shop by this afternoon. The shop is taking way too long on the car. It should've been done last week. I'm sure by late this afternoon I'll know when it will be done. If its done today, then I'll plan on meeting up with you along i20 in Shreveport. I live just 1/2 mile off i20. I'll send you a PM with my phone #. Maybe we can meet up in the morning

5. Nsane1

Nsane1 Enthusiast

Hey Brad- Can you post a link to some of the footage you collected from TOD?