VOI X Video

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is 16 minutes worth (123 megs) of video and pictures (mostly pictures) of VOI 10 from the NEVCA crew. It is long but gives you all the details of what you missed at VOI 10. See you at the next one! :omg: And Yes Jimmy is sprinkled in :2tu:...

VOI 10 (NEVCA Crew)

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shawn Awesome Job. I watched it twice. Had a great time at VOI # 10. Jimmy was there too. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!
RICK

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JIMMY!!!

I was giving it some thought....

If the VCA does not host VOI-ELEVEN why dont we as a group organize and do it anyway?

Just a thought.

OP
OP
T

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem....had such a great time. Gotta keep the memories alive!

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is by FAR the best presentation I have ever seen for any of the VOI's.
You take great photos!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the VCA does not host VOI-ELEVEN why dont we as a group organize and do it anyway?
Seriously, there will be a VOI 11. There is absolutely ZERO talk that it won't happen. So please, no conjecture that it might not happen or that the VCA won't be involved. It will and we will. On that you have our word.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, there will be a VOI 11. There is absolutely ZERO talk that it won't happen. So please, no conjecture that it might not happen or that the VCA won't be involved. It will and we will. On that you have our word.

that post made my day! it was a great event. Optimistically anticipating the next one! :2tu:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's great to hear. The VOI was a blast and can't wait for the next one.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'M GONNA KILL PEOPLE if I can not be there like I could not attend VOI X!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic video! I finally had some time to enjoy the whole thing. The placing of the Vipers on the parking garage was a great idea, someone was really thinking ahead and organizing! Thanks for including me in the video! Just think, I was hanging out with the New England crew on the Ben & Jerry run, before Jimmy was famous. :headbang: It was great to see you again!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21