VOI7, Reliable, Drag Racing on Wed..a problem

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, don't panic. I'm VERY sure the cars will ALREADY be there, and they set up the late time told to you because they don't want to have to deal with people getting their cars at all hours of the day Wednesday, let alone on Tuesday PM. That's why we had the question on the Drag Entry Application about whether someone was shipping Reliable.

However, that time sounds a bit late anyway, what with the parade staging fairly early the next morning. In fact, that may even be a mis-print, because Headquarters already told me that latest package you received also gives a WRONG starting time for the Drag Event, at 8am, instead of the correct 9am. We will be sending out a separate confirmation next week to fix that. Anyway, Viper Headquarters told us it should not be a problem, so just wait and call them in the morning.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the drags END at 5 p.m. Wednesday? I thought they ran into the evening for some reason and that I could cruise down Wed. afternoon and check them out. I guess I'll either have to go down Tuesday night or very early Wed. morning.

Ronnie

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang