VOI8 Viper LED flashing Pins

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a limited number left of the flashing LED Viper pins that were so popular at VOI8. Three styles are available, Sneaky Pete, Fangs and Dodge Viper. All have red and blue flashing LEDs. The price is $2.50 each, with free shipping in the U.S. on orders over $100. If interested, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will send you instructions for ordering. Happy Holidays to all! :2tu:

OP
OP
N

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I don't have any photos of them, but they are roughly 1.5" in diameter. The Sneaky Pete and Fangs are shaped like the hood emblems and have the logo just like the hood emblems. The Sneaky Pete is blue with silver outline and Fangs is red with silver ouline. The third pin says Dodge Viper in the Viper font and is red & blue lettering on a silver/grey background. All three have red and blue flashing LED lights.

Thanks for your interest.

Newt

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it these ones????

3964light_badges1-med.jpg

3964light_badges-med.jpg

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
want to tell everyone that I just received several of the "fangs" and several of the "Viper" pins from NEWT today...

The mini flashing LEDS in the pins are bright as hell and really are pretty cool. I plan on using them for stocking stuffers where I know they will be a big hit... The price was really reasonable for them and shipping was quick.

and in case anyone is wondering I am NOT a paid spokesman, just a happy customer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21