VR-1's with tires for sale 19"

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VR-1\'s with tires for sale 19\"

I have a set of fully polished(including the barrels)Forgeline VR-1's with tires. 19" and perfect.
e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

prefer local pick up

3500.00 firm...

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VR-1\'s with tires for sale 19

The Forgeline VR-1's are stunning in person. The set that Jeff is selling are immaculate with fresh rubber on them. They are fully polished including the inner barrel. Between the aggressive staggerd look with deep lip in the rears, high polish aluminum finish and original inner wheel pattern these look awesome on any viper. I've seen the VR-1s Jeff is selling and I can say they are in perfect condition. Whoever gets these is going to be one happy individual. Here is a pic of their aXX kicking good looks.
7328Forgelines_FR.jpg

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I’m interested! What tires are on them? Looking for Komo's or a drag radial but will consider MPS. E-mail sent

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To all that have e-mailed. I will get pic's and the tire info Saturday when I get to my office. They came off an 01 GTS. I had them fully polised when I got them and they have not been on a car since.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VR-1\'s with tires for sale 19\"

I have a set of fully polished(including the barrels)Forgeline VR-1's with tires. 19" and perfect.
e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

prefer local pick up

3500.00 firm...

Loving the GNX's aren't ya! Good luck with the sale.

I love my GNX's. I can't believe what they are selling for. Hopefully they'll cover my kids college funds in 16 years :2tu: