Wa VCA Member's 2003 SRT-10 For Sale

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For any interested I know this car personally and have seen the underside of it on a lift. This is a very nice car.

Why are we losing you?

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment.

Reasons? I'm at a point right now where I'm not really focused where I need to be focused. The car is a goal achieved, and I really had fun with all of you but it's time for other things.

I will still read the forums and will probably get another Viper in the future.

I'm willing to discuss price. Just give me a call. It really is a great car.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really is a great price for an awesome looking car. Too bad you are selling but good luck to you. At that price you should find a seller quickly (only faster if it were yellow;))

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I have to agree that I would look good in a red Viper, I have to say I would prefer a yellow one! Love you Paul!!

Boy- did you see all those comments after this one? Those guys sure did seem just a tad overly jealous! You can go ******* in my car ANYTIME (Don't tell Scotty I said that!)!!!!

There was a guy at the picnic that is looking for a car. We got him a ride in a gen2 & gen3. I think Clint's ride scared him just a tad. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you his contact info.

PBR

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Welch hasn't responded to my emails.

Anybody else have any ideas? I'd like to get this thing sold ASAP. Helluva value.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave