Wanted: 01 or 02 RT/10 with under 1,500 miles.

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car must be 100% and showroom new. I will consider any color but prefer Graphite or sapphire blue. Ready to buy now. Call 714-323-2191 or email [email protected]. Thanks.

Danny

OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JDR,

This is what I was looking for. I sure hope that 01 RT-10 Sapphire Blue car with the window sticker is still new. I appreciate your help.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks F355,

I just can not seem to find a car. One member looked at a 01 sappaire blue car on the east coast with 2,000 miles and was flawed. Tonight, I had another member check out a 02 graphite car in San diego and it was messed up. I offered Nelson 60,000 plus my a 2001 Ducati 748s Superbike and still no deal. My lord, someone help me find a mint blue or graphite RT with less than a 1000 miles. I'll pay someone to search for this car if it exists. I am willing to spend the money, just it has to be perfect!! Anyway, sorry to ramble. Thanks again guys for the info. I need to go to sleep. So tired of searching for the car...

Danny

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So tired of searching for the car...

Danny

Danny, A lot of us have been there also. Looking forever. Just be patient, they are out there. And get exactly what you want. Getting a car with a flaw is like marrying a beauty queen with a fist-sized wart on her nose. :shocked: You'll see that flaw everytime you admire your beauty. Cassius Clay? No CASH IS KING. :cool: You are in the driver's seat on this one. Good luck.

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a Blue RT/10 on autotrader with 2300 miles for $54,000. Private sale, he says showroom new. Here's a link Viper

OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a Blue RT/10 on autotrader with 2300 miles for $54,000. Private sale, he says showroom new. Here's a link Viper

Thanks Polka, but turns out this guy does not want to sell anymore. He had a change of heart.. ;)

OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you checked with Woodhouse? Or any other of the forum vendors?

I have. Bob said it's very hard(without going to auction) to find a car w/ same color, year, etc. with under 1000 miles. He has my #, and he has had it for a few months. Thanks

BlueCrotalus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danny, this is Kevin from Orlando. I sent you an email from home last night with some particulars. Do you have any preferences yet concerning an inspection? It was funny this morning on my way to work I passed two trucks from Exotic Car Transport! <font color="blue"> </font>

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take your time Danny..It took me 8 months to find mine.

There's a dealer in Naples Florida that has a MINT Sapphire Blue in stock.

I'll look for the link.

Jeff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96