WANTED used Gen 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wanted, just got back on the vca this am. Sorry I didn't get your pm, now as a non-member I have to purge my inbox to get to the non-member limit and I don't have the time to sift through 7-8 years of pm's

Definately interested! You can send me a pm on viper alley at redtanrt10 or on the voa at acrvprc, thanks!!

Re: gen v resale value

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by redtanrt10
Wanted, you remind me of guys that said before the G5 came out, "if I can get one at sticker I can flip it for $10K more" They didn't know the viper market and I don't think you do either. (But I really don't think you believe the prices you posted , instead you've got an axe to grind or are just seeking attentiton).

If you do beleive this is where the market is headed, then I've got a proposal for you. I'll buy a forward contract from you for 5 used G5's at $50K in January '15 and I'll pay you $5K a car now for the option. ('13's or '14's any model, any color, no salvage and under 10K miles) Send me a pm and we can discuss legal agreements. thanks, Mike

sent you a pm, guess your having second thoughts on this, im in for the contract.:D waiting for your reply:eater:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not waste my time or effort on this. WANTED wanted the attention by instigating things rather than creating a positive discussion related to the club.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedTan - I have cousins in Dana Point, caught my eye as you don't see it often out there, very nice place. I'm first in line with Wanted, already PMd him for my $59K gen5 the other day, so get in line, lol. But seriously, if he delivers, I'm in. If I don't hear anything from him or from Ralph about the refresh for 2015 (vert, etc), then I'm going to start investing again in my gen4 and I'll be off the gen5 market for a while.

Now, my guess this will, and probably should, be a locked thread in 5, 4, 3, ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave