Watch out Viper Club of America has been compromised!!!!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had some ads on classifieds , so today i get this email from [email protected] made me laugh. Check this out.

USED ELDEBROCK HEADERS GEN 2

I want to purchase your ELDEBROCK HEADERS GEN 2 is still available for sale,What is the last asking price,I will like to pay using PayPal,After payments has been made,I will arrange for the pick-up and will you let my pick-up agent to come to you house for the pick up?Because i don't want you to worry yourself about the shipment,Kindly get back with more pictures.

Regards

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6209

I wish all of the transactions would be that easy. Just sit in your office and collect the money.:lmao:

On a more serious note what the ****!!!

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had that happen with classified adds on a couple of forums (maybe even this one). Always laugh and hit the delete button.

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks pretty simple to me! Just have him put the money in your Pay Pal account and instruct him to pick the item up at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC!!!

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too late i instructed him to have *********** with himself. the f wors is not allowed on this site.:lmao:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How has the site been compromised ? The ads are open to public view worldwide. Unless you mean that they PM'ed you the question ?

Any ad out in the open is going to be a target for scammers, unfortunately. Nothing special protecting this site that I've heard of.

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How has the site been compromised ? The ads are open to public view worldwide. Unless you mean that they PM'ed you the question ?

Any ad out in the open is going to be a target for scammers, unfortunately. Nothing special protecting this site that I've heard of.

Read between the lines it's all good humour.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I'm obviously naive, other than the fact that the guy sounds like he just got smuggled in from somewhere, what's the issue? Coming to your house and house jacking you?