1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekend Cruise & Dinner

Discussion in 'Florida: North/Central' started by 2001-V10 Power Nut, Jun 22, 2011.

1. 2001-V10 Power Nut

2001-V10 Power Nut Enthusiast

Anyone who is interested, can get their Viper out of the garage this Saturday 06/25/11, and cruise with us to the Salt Rock Grill in Indian Shores. A group will be leaving the Lakeland area around 2pm saturday, and meeting a group from the Tampa area for the cruise to the Salt Rock Grill. If your in the area and just want to grab dinner we will be eating between 5-5:30. Any questions call me on my cell 863-529-3369 Greg:cool:

2. boy wonder

boy wonder Enthusiast

Have you picked meeting places yet?.

Thanks,
    Robin
    :)

3. 2001-V10 Power Nut

Robin,

ill give you a call on Friday with details, send me a PM with your email & ill make sure you get on the "email list"

Greg

4. ucfCIVIL31

ucfCIVIL31 Enthusiast

Thanks again John and Lee for setting this up. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and see those I had met before again.

5. boy wonder

boy wonder Enthusiast

Sandy and I also had a a nice time. We enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the next get together.
    Did everyone else get to use their windshield washers?.

Robin
    :)

6. 2001-V10 Power Nut

I think a great time was had by all, only had to use the windshield wipers on the way over, top down on the way home !!! Good food & good time was had by all, looking forward to July & August with 2 other events. Also just an FYI, the 1st Saturday of every month there is an Cars & Coffee at the Lakeland Linder Airport. Very informal, but usually 50-80 cars, cya there on 7/2/11

7. malcoll

malcoll Enthusiast

What's happening in July and August.... I sent an e-mail to the local VCA president but have never heard anything about North Central Florida club events!

8. ucfCIVIL31

ucfCIVIL31 Enthusiast

hey Lance,

John Canal mentioned an event in Jacksonville in August. I believe he said the weekend of Aug 20th, but don't quote me. (could be 27th). I thought there was something coming up at the end of this month but I can't remember what. If I see any emails I will let you know.

9. malcoll

malcoll Enthusiast

Thank you I appreciate the info.... and any you can forward in the future....