Weekend Getaway for NY/CT/ NJ/NE/Ohio/Pa-WVa

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

2004 Viper Club Weekend Getaway

This event will be very special because the NY/CT/NJ/NE/Ohio/Pa-WVa
and Va/Maryland Regions and any other VCA clubs are invited!
It will take place in Hawley, Pennsylvania at a beautiful resort called Woodloch Pines.
You can spend the weekend or just come for the day.
We will have full use of all the activities & amenities. Many
things to do on the lake as well as the grounds. There is also a
50 mile cruise after lunch.

Go karts, paintball, batting cage and water skiing to name few!

Event Dates:
* Friday, September 24th – Sunday, September 26th, 2004:

Visit our web site www.NYCTVCA.org and click on the multi-regional
event for details. People are starting to book their rooms. Don’t delay.

For reservations, please call 800.572.6658, option 6, 2
The Group Sales office will be happy to assist you with making your reservation.
Please visit their website www.woodloch.com

Thanks,

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joe,
I will be there all three days, but be staying at my weekend house, a five minute drive from Woodloch. The Resort also features boating and water sports and even child care. The leaves should be in full bloom by then. I will plan the route for the cruise next weekend. Our Snakes will be running great breathing the crisp cool mountain air. Woodloch Pines is only ten minutes from New York state accross the Delaware river. Come on all, let's try for 100 Vipers. :2tu: :headbang: :usa:

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please see Joe Oneto's original post. There is a link for the New York/Conneticut Club which will have all of the packages available.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe count me in looking forward to another great event. You are by far the best PRESIDENT FOR THE NY/CT CLUB you do the best for your members in MY OPINION..........

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been going to Woodloch for years. Nice place (picture a contemporary Kellerman's ala Dirty Dancing)...but more for kids and families.

Food is decent...but it's all you can eat at the 3 daily meals + afternoon snacks.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh boy, here we go again.....do I sense a little a*s kissing going on as retaliation to Greg's comment? Did you really have to open up that can of worms XXXBLK ?? Does a great President leave club members out of e-mails? Does a great President try to screw a major supporter of the club and his 90 year old business? Gee...wonder who I'm talking about? Does a great President spend tons on AX equipment and only use it once a season?

It does sound like a nice place, I'll give Joe that, but in my opinion it's just another very elaborate outing geared more towards expense, dinners, and all other activities besides DRIVING! I wish I had the free time, deep enough pockets, and the desire to kart my wife and kids out to a viper event! Personally, I'm looking forward to Pocono next week, by myself, to drive my car hard and fast! The Poughkeepsie DYNO Day was great a couple of weeks ago. Oh, I forgot....Joe didn't set that one up. He set up another one the next day somewhere else. Anyway, that was my idea of something to do.....sitting in my car doing 130 standing still, tuning my Vec 1, learning about the car, and hanging out with some other guys with the same interests. Had a quick burger, and shot home.....whole thing took about 4 hours out of my saturday.

Glad "D" is BACK with his car fixed and that camera ready.

Hope to get in a few fast cruises before the leaves start falling. Have a good time out in PA guys. Wish I could go and enjoy all those amenities.

Andrew

AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew if you notice my e-mail was sent before Greg's comment and one thing I will not be a part of is this bull...t like you I also enjoy my car with or without a club. If you are talking about C.... T.... he has always answer any question I asked in the pass and he is ONE of the best viper tech in the bussiness and like I said this is MY OPINION.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, you sound very hostile. In my opinion Joe has been the best thing for the VCA. It's people like you that make it hard for everyone to truly enjoy the benefits the VCA has to offer. Shame on you! If you spent less time pumping up those oversized biceps of yours and more time taking advantage of Joe's fun filled trips, you might understand what I'm talking about.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not going to keep this goin except to say, XXBLK, if I look up at this thread, it was Greg, CT Viper, CT GTS, F355, then you. Who cares....like you said...your opinion...

Sorry Greg...my bad.

Later,
AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew lets just keep enjoying the vipers after all this is what got us all here....Later,*** BLK

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to get along with everyone. Chuck Tator has been great with me. He Did Cam Bolt recall, K&N filter change, 3.55 gears, New Brake pads Etc. I only attended one Event with Joe at Silo Ridge Brunch.(Chuck T was there also)Joe was very friendly and couldn't have been nicer. I would like to go to PA but its very close to VOI#8 I have decided and UConn Football has a home game that weekend. (Season Tickets). Sometimes it up to the 2 people involved to settle their differences or not. Its up to us to make decisions that will make us happy. This club to me is about Vipers not personalities. I just got back from a week in Toronto with Prowler club. We have differences of opinions but don't let it interfere with our interest in the cars. I'm going to VOI#8 (my 1st!) I'm there to have fun, drive the Vipers, party, laugh and make new friends. Hope the NY-CT Club gets it together i met plenty of nice Viper people in Somerville NJ last month at cruise night there. Hopefully we can all get together in TX for some drinks and laughs. Prowler Club is having a Jersey Shore Light house Tour weekend of Oct 16-17 any Viper owner down in jersey area should contact me. Great group of people, we all like Mopars, cars, Cruising!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we can bust Joe's chops and STILL enjoy our vipers at the same time. If anyone thinks it's bull, don't read my comments. Simple.

I must also say that I ALWAYS LIKED JOE, I just don't like the things he's doing with the club. Since it is apparent that the heads of the VCA could care less about what he does, then I resort to busting his chops. There is nothing anyone can do about that plain and simple, nor could I do anything about people busting on me! Not to worry I have since renounced my VCA membership.

I agree with XXXBLK, we should be enjoying these cars. Oncle dimitrios dropped out for a few weeks the gatherings (outside the VCA) stopped. We are all to blame for that INCLUDING MYSELF. That should change! All the guys I've met are very cool, even Andrew.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well guess whos back! i wont be making this trip to PA since its not really my cup of tea or a family man. now if it was a guys night out with babes and beers/shots and getting turned down by strippers then i would be there. either way you guys have fun. should be a great weekend!

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well guess whos back! i wont be making this trip to PA since its not really my cup of tea or a family man. now if it was a guys night out with babes and beers/shots and getting turned down by strippers then i would be there. either way you guys have fun. should be a great weekend!

Hey D,
I thought you never got turned down by strippers....

Greg,
I hear ya. That's why I am no longer Social Chaiman for the NY/CT region. If I wanted to be around constant bickering and aggravation I'd join the Corvette club

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, when you coming up my way? call me.

well we goin out this sunday for a cruise. how about englishtown friday the 20th. maybe u can drive down with jon(WHITE RT) and bring andrew with ya. we will be leaving at around 2pm.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i go to Viper & Prowler events the kids stay home. Both cars only seat 2 people :D When i got divorsed 5 years ago I did the stripper thing. Limos to Foxwoods, Bally's! Getting to know about 20 of them real well I know what users they really are. At the time i didn't care, but now forget it. I'll go look with Barb but thats it. Club events and kids don't mix for me. They have plenty of fun things to do. This is my free time to party have fun, not worry about how good a time they are having. I would be in Jersey this friday but I have a 3 day Member guest! Next 3 weeks are bad for me, my nanny is going to visit relatives in spain until VOI#8! :( :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte