Welcome me back to the Viper fold!

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have returned to the fold of Viper ownership!

Today I purchased a yellow 95 RT/10, last 300 side exh car, from a friend, having sold my black 95 Venom 600 to Lee Dove last fall.

Well so what...I used to own the car. And I almost died in it in Dec 98. I sold the wrecked car two years ago, a few months after I bought the Venom 600. I watched the car being rebuilt over the course of six months. I know what went into it, and it paid off. My friend drove the car for the last 18 months and never stopped enhancing how it drives. Report card = A+ on driveability. I have never driven a Gen 1 car that tracks as good as this sucker. These cars really can be rebuilt as good drivers. This one's proof. So what if it has salvage history...it's mine!

One thing I won't be able to stand for long, though. The sucker is SLOW. I got used to that Venom 600, and it's hard to go back to a stock (well..K&Ns in it, big deal)Gen 1 car. Especially when my 440 4 speed Road Runner pulls as well. I won't even mention the 800 horse Mustang I got from Lee Dove...

So folks...talk to me about these latest Nitrous kits...how much? Where do I get one? Send me a good kit and instructions and I'll bolt the sucker on myself. Oh yeah...I'll even pay for the kit!

I'm a happy boy...hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba...

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, folks...looking forward to the Crab Feast. I can't wait to see Biff's triple-turbo double-supercharged Venom TNT SVSi 9000 HP mouth go through 20 bushels of ***** in 30 seconds like last time!

Stroker in an RT/10...I think I've seen that...but that V-10 sure would look good in my 76 Gran Fury rusty cop car, and my 73 Scamp slant six would sure be trick in that Viper. I bet nobody else has a slant six Viper!

The possibilities are endless.

Someone send me nitrous info, please!

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George:

Welcome back! It's good to hear that you are back in the saddle again. You know that even if you still had the Venom, that you'd be bored with the HP. All you need is wings again, right?

Be patient and you'll be back on top of the bubble again.

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright George, Glad to see you did it! All you need to do to bring your power level back up is, Drop the Mustang motor in. Or any other 500 plus CI 800 hp motor
You must be registered for see images

Of course NOS will be easier........

See ya Saturday.........Lee

Oh yea, love your color....I buffed the Venom out and it turned Yellow also.......

cmfwaic

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back George!!!...in our minds you never really left... I'll be sure to save you some *****...:).... See ya Saturday, we expect 40-45 Vipers...