WELL BOYS...IT'S BEEN FUN.....BUT I'M DONE...FOR NOW

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELL BOYS...IT\'S BEEN FUN.....BUT I\'M DONE...FOR NOW

After a long road....and four snakes...I've decided to move onto something new. I wanted to say thanks to all the friends I've made over the past few years. The VCA is a total class act organization. I picked up this little sweetie yesterday.....what a blast!!! By far...the most fun i've ever had behind the wheel. I'm sure I'll be back sometime in the future......until then, take care boys!!! :2tu:

8068793794_11-med.jpg

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: WELL BOYS...IT\'S BEEN FUN.....BUT I\'M DONE...FOR NOW

Wow! That is cool.Congrats.I am new here so I can't say I will miss you.But after 4 I would guess you will be back.Nothing wrong with having 2 cool cars. :2tu: :usa:

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2004 noble M12 GTOR.

Hope you have fun with that little beast!

Chris Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been thinking about a Noble for a while now. I just read a newer larger version might hit the US later this year.
I know it is a awsome track car, how is it on a cruise?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Good luck with it. I always liked the look of the Noble. One question though. How is the interior? Leg room,Headroom,quality?

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Great car. I drove it last summer and when the turbo kicks in - WOW. The handling is amazing. Are you going to track it? Ooley and Blackburn are class guys to deal with. They've had some nice Vipers too. Have fun, Doug

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what the hell is that thing?
I thought it was a lotus to, until I looked at his sig. What kind of numbers does the Noble have?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

After a long road....and four snakes...I've decided to move onto something new. I wanted to say thanks to all the friends I've made over the past few years. The VCA is a total class act organization. I picked up this little sweetie yesterday.....what a blast!!! By far...the most fun i've ever had behind the wheel. I'm sure I'll be back sometime in the future......until then, take care boys!!! :2tu:

8068793794_11-med.jpg

Looks like a Rolex Sports Car Series prototype car that I'm watching running at Watkins Glen right now on SPEED TV. I'll bet that thing handles awesome. Got any more pics? What are the HP & TQ numbers? Cool car...enjoy! :2tu:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice looking car, but what's up with the five different shades of gray on that car? The roof, quarterpanel, door and front fender are all different colors. I guess you missed your Viper after all! :2tu:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

D it's funny you should mention the Ultima because it and the Noble were designed by the same man.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry guys...been busy driving the car. Let me tell you....this thing is FAST. At about 2500 those turbos spools up and literally launch the car forward...you feel like your face is getting sucked off!!!! To answer some of the questions above...I do plan on tracking the car. Lucky for me...the ONLY us importer is about 100 miles south, and an authorized dealer is a friend and is about 2 miles from my door. There are now three in town....should be fun. We all cruised around yesterday. It's so funny to see peoples faces!!! You can watch everyone's lips say, "What the F$*K is that thing"!!!!! As for the interior....the seats are a little narrow...I have ordered the "big man" seats that come standard in the M400. They will do for now, but the other seats are much more comfortable. As for room, my 6'9" 250 lb friend drove it no problem, my father is 6'6" about 285, he was unable to get in.....so I guess that's the limit!!! I am about 6'2" 225 and find it actually has ALOT more leg and head room than the Viper. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. With the seat all the way back, I can't reach the clutch!!!

Here are a few more shots. For those of you interested in power, this car has the upgraded intercooler, fuel pump, and mapping. It's pushing out close to 400 right now. I have ordered a blow off valve and I'm working with Corsa on an exhaust. They have never done a Noble, so it should be fun for all of us. The sound right now is amazing....sounds like a race Porsche, or a Ferrari with a tubi. The car is basically a Ford 3.0 Duratech with twin Garrett turbos. Replaced the belts yesterday....$45 and 15 min!!!! Bye bye Viper tax!!!!!!!! Here are a few more pics....fire away with questions.

C

8068793794_7-med.jpg

8068793794_4-med.jpg

8068793794_5-med.jpg

8068793794_17-med.jpg

8068793794_14-med.jpg

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i think paddock performance in rockland county is a dealer as well. its nobil kens shop and he has one too. but i think he is upping the boost a bit for more power.

he runs with the ny/ct crew and i gotta tell ya, that thing is kool as heck. and fast.

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you buy from Ooley? They have had one for sale for a
long time. Did you get a good deal from them? Kind of
hard to say what they are worth, like Superformance.

Herc :usa:

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Herc they have had a few in over the past few years...not sure how long this one has been for sale.....it has been their personal car for the past two years so it's been in the showroom for a while.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

that thing seems like a blast to drive on the weekend, or on a track...

Do you have anything else for a daily driver??

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't believe you bought a Toyota MR2.........just kidding buddy.

The car looks like a road racing blast. Get your asp over here so I can check it out.

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats. What can you pick that car for money wise?

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Put on over 400 miles this weekend!!! What a blast!!! Daily driver is the "Impalacedes"....Chevy Impala...chicks dig it. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte