what color combo for my new GTS?

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im getting a silver 99 GTS with blue stripes and there are a lot of stripe/wheel combos to go with. Ill be running CCW drag pack wheels/tires but the centers can be powdercoated pretty much any color.
Here are some options, feel free to add your own combo if you have seen something different
I was either going to do blue stripes with the polished wheels but have also thought of graphite stripes/graphite wheels and also thought of black stripes with black wheels.
Ive also seen graphite stripes with black wheels but I dont know what would look best. Anyone care to photoshop, feel free.
what combo do you think would look best?

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is silver with polished
You must be registered for see images attach

graphite with graphite (terrible photoshop)

graphite with black

black with silver (black wheels would look good I think)

again, these would be ccw drag pack wheels but just so you get the idea

what do you think?

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue/polished, blue stripes look sick on a silver Viper IMO. And if the combo is factory you can't go wrong!

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
vote? Like a Democracy? Oh well, I'll vote graphite over silver too.

Or ... Sapphire with Silver. LOL.

Ted

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think, once you have blue stripes, you loose the ability to use black centered wheels (graphite stripes work well with black wheels). Personal opinion, never like blue and black together.

I would vote for a wheel similar to ACR, or regardless of style, stick with polished.

Peter

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had one of the few 1999 Silver GTS's with blue stripes, I would leave the blue stripes on it (maybe some blue accents on a chrome wheel?). Mine is just solid silver with black iforged wheels if you would like a picture of that.

Attachments

• small side.jpg
    small side.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22

michaeltedone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The graphite with black picture is my car. I thought about getting a set of graphite wheels to match the stripes, but was concerned about the colors not matching. I ended up going with another set of black wheels which should be going on soon.