what color iforged astras for a red & silver stripe GTS?

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i am looking at iforged rims and my car is red with silver stripes. i didnt see any pictures of this color combo on the website so i cant get a good feel on what will match.

i like the anthracite center and chrome lip but i dont think it will match with the stripe going down the car. maybe if the car was all red.

does anyone have pictures of red and silver vipers with aftermarket rims? so far i am thinking about chrome because my factory rims are chrome and they match and look nice.

what does everyone else think?

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are anthracite astras on my GTS. 20" at all corners. Polished lip but may do chrome when I get tired of working to keep them clean. Still thinking about adding the stripes painted to match the centers but we'll see. Quoted 2k for the job done right by the finest shop in south jersey.

OP
OP
L

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what color stripes would you put on? a darkish color?

do you think silver stripes will match?

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are anthracite astras on my GTS. 20" at all corners. Polished lip but may do chrome when I get tired of working to keep them clean. Still thinking about adding the stripes painted to match the centers but we'll see. Quoted 2k for the job done right by the finest shop in south jersey.

Man those look AWESOME!!!! who did you get them from:confused: :D

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those astras look awesome. Any word on the 5 inch lip for the coupe's yet? Im still patiencely waiting :)

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately........................... I'm glad you're patient:( You might consider doing the 4" FWIW. sorry. On a lighter note, I can get you a great deal right now;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery