What do you think of this color?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's a good idea. I agree with BlackSnake99. Maybe it would look ok if it were just used for stripes, but not the whole car.

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone had to do it--not it is done, and we can move on.

isnt that a mustang cobra color? mystichrome?

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's an RT/10 done up in that color down here around Naples. I've seen it cruising 5th Ave. Big-ass wing on the back. Not my cup of tea.

A single pearlescent color looks great on the Viper. Its big, smooth curves really show that off well.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car looks like if you spray WD40 in the toilet and then hold a black light to it. Only difference is you can flush the toilet when done playing. That car will have to be crushed.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's a good idea. I agree with BlackSnake99. Maybe it would look ok if it were just used for stripes, but not the whole car.

Have used this stuff on cars before, does not look good on the whole car. Stripes would be enough.
This paint was originally designed for motorcycles and artwork, not huge areas.:2tu:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like Chromalusion paint by Dupont, it's expensive too...around $900/qt

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well F#$K you guys! If you don't like it, I don't care. It's my car and I'll do whatever I want with it.

J/K.... It does look like ass.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Stang isn't too bad but it doesn't have as many colors I don't believe???

I agree. I don't see the gold. That makes it better. My issue has always been that the color distracts from the lines of a nice car. Just having 2 colors ala the Mustang makes it less distracting.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there are about over 24 different styles of the Chromulsion paints. One features the original 3 tone as that Viper has, the one following it was a copper/gold/green. The Mustang above appears to be a two color shade of a solid blue and a lighter green.

Funny thing is yesterday while at the track I saw a 94-96' Mustang GT painted in the three tone but it was really a dark pigment! I saw it today locally in my area sitting at a restaurant.

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456