What Happened @ Mopar at Thunder Mtn.

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Happened? I was Top Dog this year:D The silver vipers were scared to play :rolaugh: The weather was crappy so there was not a large turn out. Three rain delays made for a long day.

Thanks again for bringing back our helmets from VOI9. You have some nice lemo's over there. Give me a shout next time your in town or send me a PM

OP
OP
S

SnakeInTheGulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Happened? I was Top Dog this year:D The silver vipers were scared to play :rolaugh: The weather was crappy so there was not a large turn out. Three rain delays made for a long day.

Thanks again for bringing back our helmets from VOI9. You have some nice lemo's over there. Give me a shout next time your in town or send me a PM

You da man!!!!! Or Woman not quite sure who's doing the typing!!!

What's with the silver I was runner up last year in the shoot out, (got beat without the NOS by a red from C springs only because I let off early because I thought I would break out!) Silver did win in the outright class but only because the rest of us didn't want to get heat soaked (That's my story and I'm sticking to it) As I recall the black Gen1 took runner up as well it the other class! = (red, yellow + silver, black)

Anyway wait til next year! I blew my motor again, so I couldn't come. :( I would have loved to go up againest that Hennessey. I have a brand new crate motor sitting at my office waiting for me. But, I bought a new sebring convertible for my mom. I'll be bringing it to Denver May 29th for her Birthday! Then I'll be back June 28th with the Viper to drop in the new motor! So I'll have to wait til next year to get some pay back!

Buy the way who took the the other classes, how many showed? Bandimere has nothing on there web site. I'm going crazy down here!

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The silver vipers were being worked on. One w/ TT and the other engine rebuild. Should make for a fun next year!

I won the viper/modified shootout by default due to the rain. I had the fastest time @ 12.2/120mph and I believe TJ was runner-up at 12.8. S-JC was in the finals Viper vs Prowler class against the red prowler that always wins. Started raining so they split the win. S-JC was running excellent consistent times. Not sure who won the Best Of Show. There were only around 7 Vipers?

Read this thread:http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=602126&highlight=bandimere

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 60' time were bad. 2.1 and 2.0 average. I think last year I had some 1.8 times. Oh well, need more practice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235