What happened to viperclub.com?!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It had been the VA/MD VCA site, but now it's just a redirect to vipermania.com?!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with a gentleman from Vipermania.com, which is what viperclub.com points to at the moment. He said they are working with the viperclub.com web person to support and re-design
the web pages.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the health thing, the viper and the website can always come later.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ASPMAN, sorry to hear about the Viper gone. HOpe your health turns around!!! Until then, keep your hopes alive and you'll be back in the saddle again...

Regards,
Gerald

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you all only knew what a longtime VIPER enthusiast Dan, aka, ASPMAN is you might well understand what it must have been like for him to part with his snake. Years ago, when I thought I was the only hotshot in the neighborhood with a "rare" green VIPER, I passed another green snake on the way home from work--I was crestfallen. I thought, "hell, I guess everyone has one".Dan thought the same thing. This was about the time that the now legendary Va-Md Viper club took off and Dan (aka "ASPMAN") became a huge part of that effort. It is so old we managed to get viperclub.com and Dan went on , to among other things, win the best Viper video award at the VOI in Vegas in 99--not bad for a little old East coast outfit competing with all them Cal high tech guys. Our site, thanks to Dan's talent has , from the beginning been one of the slickest around and served as a template for many others.Being a "Seinfeld" fan , I can still remember the first time I saw Dan's plate, "ASPMAN", and nearly doubled over in laughter (this was long before others made the plate fashionable) Being a longtime friend and having convoyed to many an event with Dan over the last few yrs, I was probably almost as sad as he was to see him sell his car. But, I look forward to his next snake, which I know is only around the corner. I'm sure that you all join me in wishing him a very quick recovery and return to the this group where he belongs. Good luck, ASPMAN

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry (viperdrummer) hit the nail right on the head!.....Dan IS the man!!.. Being a fellow Va/Md club member as well as being a Good Friend, Dan was essentially one of V-Mania's "founding fathers"... I can still hear Dan, Mike Warner and George Farris "demanding" that we go into production with the then "prototype" V-Mania windows, back in '95. Over the years Dan, his website, his energy and his undying LOVE for the Viper have been an ENORMUS "shot in the arm" for OUR Viper Community... It is peolpe like Dan,Terry, Mike and George and the hundres of others that V-Mania has given me the opportunity of meeting, that make this CAR and GROUP of people IRREPLACEABLE. Dan WILL be back!!! and Stronger than before.... I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!....:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog