What is my Borla catback with 2k to 3k miles worth?

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'd like to get a louder catback than the Borla one I now have on my ACR. Anyone have an idea what mine is worth? It's only got about 2k to 3k miles on it and is in perfect shape. I was thinking of asking around $600 to $700???? Anyone interested? : )

Also, if anyone has a louder exhaust and is interested in a trade, let me know! Thanks!

Christian :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What is my Borla catback worth?

AntiVenom: A bunch of Viper buds have been telling me just to try a set of high flow cats and possibly removing the rear Borla twin muffler section to get the extra sound I'm looking for. I'm still new to the Viper scene (about 2 months or so) and I think I'm going to try that route first. If I still don't like the sound, it's yours for $500.

Christian

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Removing both the extra rear mufflers and the cats will give you a wonderful sound. Of course, the cats have to back on every two years, but it's a small price to pay.

OP
OP
C

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Matt, I'd like to meet up with you sometime to listen to your exhaust system. I've been thinking about deleting the rear mufflers and running high flow cats. Do you think the sound will be greatly increased by doing so or do I need to completely delete the cats?

Christian

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I was going to make a similar post, however I would like to hear someone's Corsa exhaust. Anyone gonna be there?

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Christian,

Your car would certainly be louder with high flow cats and no rear muffler assembly. However, there is definitely a difference with no cats. It's loud and raspy. I'm sure I can also attribute some of the sound to the headers. Stock manifolds will restrict a bit more of the sound as well. My car is currently at Valaya for some service. I'd be happy to meet up sometime when I get it back if the weather is cooperative.

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've got a set of Borla headers for sale. Only got about 4m miles on them.

OP
OP
C

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Matt, let's definitely get together. I'd like to check out your exhaust system and would really like to start getting to know other local owners.

BluBite, I'm interested. Can you shoot me some info (when you got them, condition, etc.) and maybe a picture? [email protected]

Christian

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery