Worth

Viper92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My father recently passed and left my sister and I a 2001 gts/acr. In his will we have to sell it. It has 19328 miles on it. It’s yellow with black stripes. AC garage kept with no dings scratches or anything inside and out. Leather seats don’t even have a line in them. I had to replace an ignition switch but Everything works and runs perfect. Aftermarket parts include, new ignition switch, new steering rack, rebuilt dampers (still original) magnaflow exhaust, stereo (amp, speakers, head unit) SCT tune with dyno, complete alignment and damper setting by certified viper shop ( all paperwork is accounted for). he’s the second owner. What do y’all think it’s worth. He’s been a vca and vtcoa member for a long time. That’s why I’m reaching out here.

FasrRice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds sweet but I am a little partial to yellow;). Bring a trailer would be best route it will bring max dough there. Now I’d you’re interested in trading it for a 2002 NSx or 2022 a91 Supra I might be a player for it.

dnath28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you looking to get out of the vehicle? My brother is looking for an ACR currently. Not sure if he's into yellow but I can connect you two

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave